TR

Oceans
Posted on Sep 20, 2022
1,141
3,436
Psyllium Husks Capsules to help you go to the bathroom, gentle fiber

I bought this fiber in the capsule form after running out of it from the powder form. I have been taking this for about six months and have noticed that it is easier for me to eliminate. I take 4 capsules, one at a time, with a huge glass of water in the morning, before I eat breakfast. I will purchase this again. Made in the USA and Gluten Free.

Posted on May 10, 2022

I love this brand of psyllium husks. It's gentle and has NO other ingredients to stir up allergies or other food sensitivities. I've used it successfully to help me heal my MC... microscopic colitis. This company does have other psyllium products, but they also have other added ingredients which can cause flares.

Posted on May 4, 2022

We were tired of mixing loose Psyllium husk in water, it was quite hard to drink down before it thickened so we thought we'd try the capsules. This really helps with constipation and sometimes all we need is just some extra fiber to push and flash out our colon without the aid of laxatives. PH can really help in cleaning the gut from old residual matter. With a balanced diet and good hydration, it can solve a lot of intestinal issues. The Capsules are definitely a easier and more convenient option, just make sure you stay hydrated.

I use this to help with fiber benefits as I have constipation and so far it is working moderately I guess. It helps me to drink a lot more water too, though the usage is quite a lot like 5 pills a time and few times a day, no taste, ingredients look more decent than the other

6d47c055-9e31-4933-bb12-77bf99adf7f9
Posted on Jan 26, 2023

Yerba Prima Psyllium Husks Caps are a great source of dietary fiber that can help promote regular bowel movements. They are easy to take and have a neutral taste. Highly recommend.

Posted on Jan 10, 2023

My favorite I've taken this particular for years because of the health benefits. I haven't found a better quality fiber with all natural ingredients like this. It's part of my daily routine.

Posted on Jan 9, 2023

Great product with only the ingredients I want and nothing extra. I like that I only have to take four capsules to get the full dosage. Cost efficient and clean, great product.

Posted on Jan 1, 2023

Easy to swallow and good quality. I take these everyday 2 or three times a day since I had a hysterectomy. If I miss a day I can tell a huge difference, and not for the better.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

I started my diet so far but I has a stomach and digestive issues but this product helps me to continue my diet lifestyle comfortably

Posted on Dec 14, 2022

I've tried the powdered version before and it was impossible to get down. taking it in capsule form is defibetly mire user friendly. this really helps with constipation and generally regulating tge intestinal tract.