TR

4.6
Posted on Sep 11, 2022
14,145
DMAE for the win!

DMAE is a great supplement for those who want to improve their cognitive function and memory. I have been taking it for a few weeks now and I have noticed a significant difference in my ability to focus and remember things. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a natural way to boost their brain power.

DMAE; Dimethylaminoethanol is a precursor for acetlycholine, which makes new neural pathways available in the brain. I have been taking about 250mg dosage every day for about 30 years, and have used this brand repeatedly for quality. I wanted to give myself some brain nutrition, but always prefer to conservatively take a precursor and let the body do it's job as opposed to taking the finished product. This was a great benefit during Lyme Disease, years ago. I will always continue to use it, especially now that I am a senior. Maybe a doctor would recommend it for someone's cognitive decline along with a heathful diet and WATER which the brain needs.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

I've never been able to remember with DMAE stands for. I do know that the ingredients and the quality of this product are phenomenal and I notice right away when I skip a dose. It really does add to my overall health and well-being. I 100% recommend this.

Posted on Dec 8, 2022

I have been taking DMAE since 2018 when a natural path recommends it to me. On days that I really need to focus on a project, I do 2/3 pills in the morning and it's amazing the difference in me. I've told many friends about this, and those that have tried it have also had good luck. One friend has her teenage daughter use it to focus on studying. DMAE is naturally made by our body so I feel safe taking this. Source naturals is a great brand, the best that I have tried. Happy with how quickly the seller got the product to me.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

When I read English reviews in this web, I got nervous. Wow, some people had nightmare or muscle tension. I stared one pill a day. I am not having any problems so far. I put the bottle on my work station. I take one when I feel dull. I am not sure if it helps my brain function...but I trust source naturals.

Posted on Jul 7, 2022

This product is very good. I am willing to introduce this product to my acquaintances I like it so much that I highly recommend it I've never seen a product like this before. At this price, it seems to be cheap compared to its merits

Posted on Jul 1, 2022

It works well. I feel way better after I started taking these pills. My brain isn't foggy anymore, and my drowsiness is long gone. I would definitely recommend this supplement.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023

brain food. I stopped ritalin (8 years on it)cold turkey years ago...use this and spirulina... it's beneficial to your skin and reduces age pigment too

Posted on Dec 7, 2022

I tried this supplement for my beauty. I did not see any significant changes in my skin. The size of this supplement is normal size. There is almost no smell so I could easily take this supplement. Lots of ingredients are used but I feel the quality is good. The size is a normal sized bottle. The shape of this supplement may be a bit large. I don't mind taking larger sized supplements as I find them easy to take. I think the quality and materials used by this manufacturer are very good.

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

This seems a good product at a reasonable price. I normally buy a different brand that includes some symbiotic supplements to enhance the effects of DMAE, but it is considerably more expensive.