Page 1 - Reviews - NutriBiotic, Maximum GSE, Liquid Concentrate, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml) - iHerb
TR
Posted on Mar 7, 2022

Truly this is an excellent product and one of my favorites. Whenever I have a sore throat I take two drops diluted in water and almost instantly the pain and all discomfort goes away. When I'm away from home I take it but if I don't have water available I use the spray that appears in the photo of the same brand and it refreshes my throat and dissipates the dryness caused by coughing. As for ear pain, I use two drops of the special product for that, which also appears in the photo. For me, these products are wonderful and cannot be missing from my natural medicine cabinet... I hope they are useful to you...

Posted on Apr 22, 2022

This product is simply amazing. A doctor of mine suggested using it in combination with the following: *Now Foods, Green Black Walnut Wormwood Complex, 2 fl oz (59 ml) *LifeTime Vitamins, Oregano Oil & Olive Leaf, 2 fl oz (59 ml) I take all three together at the same time (at the recommended dose on each bottle). My doc calls it "My Three Friends." THIS KILLS MOST INFECTIONS I'VE HAD. Dental, viral, bacterial..... it's a lifesaver. And if something is coming on fast and hard, it's usually the first thing I try in defense. WARNING: The taste is AWFUL....but if you want to get rid of something nasty, you do what it takes. You want to add the drops to a small glass of water you can quickly gulp down. My kids won't do it without cranberry or apple juice....but it's still awful. NOTE: If you have an upset tummy.....go very, very slow (especially with kids)....otherwise, you won't keep it down.

Posted on Aug 21, 2021

Works as an anticeptic and sanitizer for me Diy. I added 17 drops to 350 ml of distilled water. Use it as a spray for door knobs, table tops, recyclable bags etc. Dont try to add more it will be too strong. You can google to find more uses. I would not use it on skin as i have sensitive skin.

Posted on Feb 24, 2022

I put it in gel capsules and cannot taste it at all. I have had no die off or any side effects like I’ve had with so many candida killers. I also use it for cleaning and put drops in the laundry for that musty smell and pour it in the drain with boiling water when the disposal smells. The ratio is maximum GSE contains 100 mg of grapefruit seed extract in 3 drops and the regular strength GSE contains 100 mg of grapefruit seed extract in 10 drops. That is direct from Nutrabiotic. They also sent me the proof that there are no chemicals like some people are worried about. Edit to add with continued use it threw my system out of whack and I got a yeast infection. I was actually using it FOR systemic candida and ended up with a yeast infection. It’s a great product but it kills both good and bad bacteria. Like if this helped you.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

From studies I have read grapefruit seed extract seems to have antimicrobial, antioxidant, and antiproliferative properties (mentioned in a study in 2020). One study published by the National Institute of Health in 2002 indicated that it had antimicrobial properties that worked against a wide range of gram-negative and gram-positive organisms, and that it disrupts the bacterial membrane and liberates the cytoplasmic contents within 15 minutes after contact even at more dilute concentrations. Seems like a good thing to have around. I have not had it long enough to be able to say how it actually works, but this seems to be a quality product. I look forward to testing it out.

Posted on Mar 23, 2022

After reading the description I initially thought this was just for external use. But the ingredients are exactly the same as the version for internal use (it’s just far more potent). Instead of using 10 drops to 24 ounces, I use 1-2 drops. Make sure you shake vigorously to dissolve the concentrate. I add this to my water daily for the anti viral/bacterial/fungal benefits.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

The bottle says not for internal use, but the product contains bioflavonoids, so it’s a bit confusing why it’s sold in supplements. Anyway, I used this as an alternative to antibiotics when caught a stomach bug in conjunction with pro and prebiotics. 3-4 days one-two drops, worked like magic. It’s very bitter, so I used empty capsule

Posted on Nov 27, 2021

This is the stuff!!! I often read that the regular GSE formula had been changed and that the original one was much stronger. Well, I don't know because I am new to the game but this maximum formula REALLY WORKS!!! Do your research to find out what it can be used for but man.....this is the stuff!!! Extremely bitter.... all I can say is Wow!!!!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

I love nutribiotic grapefruit seed extract. This particular brand is more potent than the 2 and 4 oz bottles. I use in my dog and cats water bowls to keep them healthy and pour a few drops directly in my mouth daily. Good for maintenance during cold and flu seasons. Our family has been using this brand for many years and will always keep a bottle on hand. Thanks Iherb!

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I use this as my veggie wash, 15 drops in 2 liters of water, wait 15 mins, and rinse under tap - get bacteria and dirt free veggies!