TR
4.9

4.9
Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I've been searching for something to take after birth as I'm nursing my son almost 2 y.o. it's important to me, but I also felt I needed booster in vitamins. So far seem to work great for me and my son. Easy on my stomach. Can take in afternoon, doesn't give you that weird wired feeling like some other brands do. I'm happy with my purchase.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

These post-natal's are great for use during nursing, they contain all necessary ingredients which are from food. It's a healthy choice. They contain 120 tablets which is optimal package size. I like the superb quality and taste! I feel sad that I didn't find out about these tablets earlier.

Posted on Apr 10, 2022

Posted on Mar 2, 2022

After thorough research, I found their compositions clean and great. I took their prenatal vitamins throughout pregnancy and continue taking their postnatal as I breastfeed the baby. The pill size may be on a larger side for some, and there is a certain odor that might be repellant to some but I am very happy with my choice. Delivered carefully packaged.

CDavisonViolin
Posted on Jan 27, 2023

This is a great postnatal - good ingredients, great balance of nutrients, and gentle on my stomach. I haven’t had any nausea or tummy troubles from taking it. Postnatal have been so helpful for improving my sleep and giving me more energy. I’ve also noticed a marked reduction in postpartum hair loss when taking these, which is a nice added benefit. Very good quality and not a bad price either.

Posted on Dec 10, 2022

Been using this brand for years now! I’ve used there prenatal with both my pregnancy and also postnatal after I gave birth. Absolutely recommend them they don’t have weird tastes like others do even though the size of the pill is a little intimidating it’s worth the benefits!

Posted on Nov 28, 2022

After pregnancy, the hair began to fall out strongly. They fell out in shreds. I started taking vitamins, new hair appeared in those places where there were bald spots. I can't say that these vitamins helped, I took several vitamins at once. But I've been taking it for the third month now.

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

Excellent quality and whole food ingredients. I believe these are helping to support my nursing and I feel a definite boost in energy when taking them. I’m only one month postpartum, but I’m hoping these will also mitigate the hair loss that typically starts a few months in.

Posted on Aug 9, 2022

The only reason I gave it 4 starts is because it contains ingredients for increasing breast milk supply. As i have an adequate supply this gave me clogged milk ducts few times until i realized this supplement contains such an ingredients i stopped it and I'm fine. Will buy the non breastfeeding formula as the quality of this brand is TOP👍🏻

Posted on Aug 2, 2022

As a post-natal, nursing mama navigating the fourth-trimester, it's super important for me to have a clean, quality product to nourish me and my baby. The ingredients are amazing and Mega Food does a great job testing which mitigates my concerns (not all supplements are created equal!) The pills are a little large in size but if you take them with a large glass of water they go down easily.