TR

Based on 1,855 Ratings
1,458
Posted on Oct 10, 2022
Relief dry eyes

Bought this for my husband as advised by his ophthalmologist. He has glaucoma and used to have dry eyes even with eye drops. After taking this supplement (1 capsule/day)for almost a month, his eyes were feeling less dry. Size of capsule is small and easy to swallow. Quality product!

aa5dcc2c-d21c-4cee-ba94-82e477bbecf6

Citicoline is taken by mouth this supplements  help memory loss due to aging, deficiency and weakness to brain focus. improve vision in people with glaucoma, and help with recovery in stroke patients. It is also used for Alzheimer disease, Parkinson disease, bipolar disorder, lazy eye. I'm happy of the supplement composition added all the benefit I needed.The brand come form high quality Jarrow, confident that all the ingredients minerals safe proven and the size easy to pop to eat. Taste great and the frequency I take for this supplements is twice a day. Need not to worry about symptom its safe and proven. Good choice I order from a legit Iherb. So happy got it 😊 Added a packages photo and confident it will deliver at your doorstep.

fea9d288-6db5-4be5-bf62-5964b75d51d3
0f492a25-ecac-4b2d-87ca-bf3299f4c28b
b98fbc7e-5f5e-470e-a435-ca78af48ea4d
Posted on Mar 1, 2022

I have been looking for an acetylcholine product for a long time. My grandson has brain damage from drowning but was progressing well. He got botox injections for spasticity and he began neuro decline worse than the initial accident. Botox blocks acetylcholine. I have been searching for the right supplements to enhance and protect neurons and firing. Ive been giving him this with a dopamine enhancer as well as hydrolized collagen peptides. Its only been two weeks but the other day..after 7 years..he laughed. I will continue this for a while and see what else he can do. He has been more aware and interactive. I hope to see more improvements after a month or so. I believe i will.

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

Posted on Aug 18, 2022

One of the must-haves for brain benefits, especially after strokes, memory, and attention issues, proved to help in days, brain fog, speech, coordination, and time and space awareness improved. Cognizin® is a quality supplement, that has the advantage of both ingredients in the composition, as a combination of uridine monophosphate and Alpha GPC, it is less harsh for the liver than Alpha GPC by itself, for those who could lack the enzymes needed to process them separately. For the piece of mind, I take Cognizin® in the morning and the other two as single ingredients pills at other times of the day. Size normal, easy to take, package of good quality. Very satisfied with it.

Posted on Jun 12, 2022

Bought this for my grandma who had a brain trauma and thank God it works wonders for her. 1st week I gave her once a day and saw some small improvements . 2nd week I did 2x a day and that’s where I saw a great improvement in her cognitive health. She’s now aware to her surroundings and remembers her daily activities. This is way cheaper than the one we buy here at our local drugstore. Great quality ingredients gives quality results! I also appreciate it’s size which makes my grandma to swallow it easier.

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

My husband and I are very pleased that despite our years behind us, we are doing well from cognitive point of view. Acetylcholine is essential for good neuro-transmission. Yes, this product has helped us as a supplement for good brain conditioning and functioning. No side effects. Well tolerated, has not interfered with sleep or daytime energy. Good quality. We can recommend with honesty.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Product contains specially formulated choline precursor to brain transmitter chemical responsible for thinking. This is one of the best quality products of its kind on the market. Benefit for brain fog (potentially), memory, deficiencies in cognition. I like this product as it subjectively seems a little better than other similar products.

Posted on Dec 9, 2022

A supplement that I have been taking regularly for many years. It might be a bit too expensive so I will try a cheaper one, maybe it will have the same effects. A noticeable effect is that my working memory keeps getting better and better, even though I'm getting older. The occasional brain fog is almost gone. No side effect. This is the supplement I will be taking forever.