TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 15, 2022
A product I always need

Never have I found a line of products that both meets and exceeds my expectations. I basically want to try everything. I ordered this face scrub as an impulse buy while ordering my usual Conditioning Cucumber Herbal Cleanser. I couldn't resist the fruity pineapple papaya vibes, as I love tropical anything. I tried it this week, and oh boy, it's LOVELY. It is soothing, feels luxurious for a scrub, and just delighted my face. I felt like I almost didn't need moisturizer (but then again, I am so happy to put my other's Derma e products on my face, so ended up moisturizing anyway). Thanks for another great product. I am sure this will be on my reorder list.

Posted on Apr 8, 2022

This is a must! It is worth the price. My mom loves it as well. It is so delicate, buttery texture, and polishes the skin so well. It is very gentle. The particles are so fine, that you won't find it in ordinary scrubs. Highly suggest. It lasts me for over a year now.

Posted on Feb 26, 2022

I absolutely love the fine grain texture of this scrub. It feels much more gentle compared to other facial scrubs on the market. The smell is delightful and mild. This feels like a high end product but at an affordable price. My skin looks and feels amazing and more youthful after I use it. I’ve been using it a couple times a week for last few months.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

I bought this after I saw on YT to use on lips to make them look better, smoother and more red. I really like this for my face too! Even though many dermatologists say that we shouldn’t use scrubs, my skin haven’t been so great looking for a while. No irritations. I do use chemical peels too, like BHA or lactic acid, once or twice a week. Worth the price in my opinion. So far really happy!

Lovely product. Very fine, gentle but effective sea salt micro granules in a fantastic sweet citrus-smelling paste (reminiscent of limoncello). I was concerned the sea salt would be harsh, but not so. A little goes a long way and the scent makes it feel incredibly luxurious. Best exfoliator I've found in years.

Posted on Oct 11, 2022
4,070

Posted on Oct 2, 2022

I use it weekly on skin area which easily build black head. You can see the benefits right after use. My skin is quite sensitive but yet it doesn’t feel too harsh on skin. It’s quite gentle but yet clean your skin, the size is about right for weekly use.

Posted on Sep 20, 2022

This microdermabrasion scrub is the only one I use. I have tried other products when I ran out but went right back to DERMA*E. It is mild but effective. My skin feels smooth with no irritation. The quality is great for sensitive skin. I use it at least twice a week.

Posted on Aug 16, 2022

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

I truly love this scrub. I have sensitive skin and this product is not at all harsh.. I love the consistency of the cream and feel like I’m doing my face Justice! Rinses off easily with no residue. Lovely scent that is mild too. You do realize it’s not edible, right?