TR

4.3
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Dec 24, 2022
Great alternative to dryer sheets!

Love these for my laundry. I use them wish all of my laundry, from clothes to towels and I find them to be quite effective in fluffing up your clothes. I find the scent to be only okay so it’s nice you can add as little or as much to them. Love making normal housework to be a bit more sustainable however I can!

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Love these dryer balls so much! My family has sensitive skin so we don’t use conventional dryer sheets. These wool dryer balls get our clothes, linens, and towels nice and soft and wrinkle free without toxic chemicals. And they help to dry our clothes faster, which is a unexpected bonus!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

These are great. There are no static in my clothes from the dryer. When I just used the soap the scent went away after the dryer,but with the wool dryer balls and the spray able essential oils,the sent stays on after the dryer. The only downfall is that when spraying the wool balls the scent gets on your hands. Update: the longer I use the wool dryer balls I notice that my black clothes do not do well with them. The balls leave lint all over them,it looks like strands that come from the dryer balls.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

The smell is wonderful. Its comes well packaged. I like the idea of not having to buy dryer sheets all the time. Although i still had a little static on a few items. It is great for fluffing up comforters, or pillows. Just a spritz or two and you're good to go.. I also placed a ball in the cabinet where Ibkeep towels and they smell great.

Posted on Feb 2, 2023

Great dryer balls. Saving the time of the drying (and money). The balls looks the same after a few dryings. Stay for long… The only thing is more noise during drying with balls, but it’s normal.

Posted on Nov 27, 2022

These are great for the dryer. My clothes smell divine and dry faster. I am not one to go for fabric softner as it is toxic so this is a wonderful alternative.

Posted on Nov 14, 2022

I love the balls but mnot the aroma blend- I mean it is nice aroma but doesn't really give any scent to the cloths. The balls are great though

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

I love these! The smell is amazing. I am ordering more for Christmas present baskets and maybe even put a few in my closet or vehicle just for the air freshener. Work great in the dryer, by the way. :)

Posted on Jun 18, 2022

Love these dryer balls! Like the fragrance of the frankincense and myrrh spray included with the balls. When I purchased these dryer balls from iherb, they were less than if I had purchased them directly from Indigo Wild!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

I love these. The smell is gorgeous . I use in the dryer but also keep on in the car as a natural airfreshener. When not using in the dryer i store in a drawer and it makes the clothes smell amazing. The scent lingers. I would definitely recommend