TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on May 7, 2022
Great texture and nutrition

I really like the texture of these bars. The crunchy cookie part has a nice, dark chocolate flavor, and the caramel texture and flavor is good. These bars contain a lot of nutrients including vitamins and protein, and they are not overly sweet like some protein bars.

Zoneperfect doesn't disappoint. Most importantly, these bars uses real sugar in limited amounts, and none of that chemical silliness that many other brands use. Sugar and calories we can burn, chemical artificial sweeteners are a big nono. This is my 3rd favorite flavor of the series. You can really taste the chocolate and caramel, without the caramel taking over the whole flavor. I like the balance. Texture-wise it's slightly crunchy which I love, not the soft/mushy texture from a lot of competitors. This is a real chocolate bar, with healthier nutrition balance. Personally I love the chocolate and almond, with whole almonds inside and the chocolate not too rich. 2nd favorite is a surprise, the strawberry yogurt flavor. Possibly because most protein/nutrition bars are chocolate / peanut butter, the strawberry yogurt was a nice change (and actually tastes great! Give it a try!) Slight strawberry taste, slight crunchy, and a tiny bit sour like yogurt and not too sweet. I love the strawberry yogurt after a tough workout, keeps your mind fresh and in the zone without feeling too full and heavy from the chocolate. This caramel brownie I might buy again. It tastes great, maybe I need to eat a few more to let the love grow =)

Posted on Feb 15, 2022

little big for me but tastes good! this is sweet enough as same as nomal chocolate bar.

Posted on Feb 14, 2022

it's good taste!easy to bite even as a snack!

Posted on Jan 2, 2022

Tastes like a healthy candy bar. I recommend keeping in refrigerator for best quality. Good source of protein. I like it for a quick breakfast on the go. My favorite bar!

Posted on May 16, 2022

Havent taste it yet, hope its good. The box is bigger than the other ones i bought and expiry is next year

57df7838-2825-4bf5-b873-2d0f4af0cf1d
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

Tasty! Really liked the flavor and the texture. It's chewy, so some people might not like it. Kept me full for some time.

Posted on Dec 7, 2021

This is a very tasty and full volume nutritional bar, which in my case is ideal to have in between badminton practice. You really get a very high quality bar at a reasonable price. Highly recommended!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

These protein bars taste more like candy.

Posted on Feb 22, 2022

tasty but too much sugar