TR

4.6
Based on 1,377 Ratings
1,004
Posted on Oct 16, 2022

quality is super and the ingredients are natural. I hate the green tea taste but with this one I feel fine. the size is Normal and so easy to use for daily routine. came in good packaging and I have 2 cups serving per day even tho I have poor stomach it didn't harm me at all

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Great find as I've been looking for green tea that doesn't make my heart race and it’s quite hard to find green decaf tea in regular stores. I use it for making kombucha as well. A bit too pricey tho, but for me, it’s worth it.

Posted on Jan 24, 2023

Nothing better than a simple green tea. It’s refreshing no and wonderful to drink. Our family each drink a cup or two almost everyday in the afternoon. Considering the price, it’s of very high quality. I’d easily recommend it to anyone who is taste and cost conscious.

Posted on Dec 31, 2022

There are not a lot of good quality with great ingredients, decaf green tea, my mom and I love the taste and the blend. We usually use it for our breakfast. Great package. No caffeine and one serving. He’s just put you need to start your day. We frequently drink it in the evenings as well

Posted on Dec 24, 2022

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

Always want to find a decaf green tea for after meals. This one is wonderful and you can tell it's of decent quality from its taste (not like those cheaper options which sometimes may make my taste buds funny). Totally worth it and I have just ordered another 3 boxes.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022