TR

1,643
GigiTan
Posted on Feb 4, 2023
1,594

Excellent camomile tea. There are no other plants within; camomile is the only ingredient. It has a light flavor, and I either drink it alone or with honey. I have it twice daily. I adore Yogi tea packages because they always contain some words of wisdom and a calming yoga practice. This caffeine-free tea is perfect for unwinding at night.

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

I have a full compliment of Yogi teas and was happy to find camomile tea on the website. The flavour is great! Sometimes I'll brew a Yogi Ginger tea bag with the Chamomile. A slight touch of stevia and a splash of my alternative milk and I'm set. It's an wonderful attitude changer - hard to be down while enjoying this tea!

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable Niccceee and suitable

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

Very standard, reliable plain old chamomile tea. Only ingredient is chamomile. Caffeine free; I use two bags as one serving of tea because I use a giant mug. Tastes like chamomile tea. The size of the package is only ok, I would prefer more bags per package because I use two at a time.

Posted on Oct 5, 2022

Good quality chamomile tea. Chamomile ia the only ingredient, no additional herbs inside. This tea is caffeine free, good for evening relaxation. Taste is mild, I drink it on its own or with some honey. I drink it twice a day. I like Yogi tea package, there is always some wisdom written, and a yoga pose for relaxation.

Posted on Sep 16, 2022

this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥 this is do gooood, must give it a try ❤️‍🔥🌷 flavor is good the size is perfect age package benefit composition frequency sensitive moisturize gentle use the quality is perfect scent hair scalp feel dry care smell refresh relax routine personal concern texture color type skin ingredient nail improvement collagen dermatitis taste folic acid energy niacin flush effect metabolism nervous potency nervous system

Posted on Sep 14, 2022

The quality and taste are good. The packaging is decent. It is the third time I purchased it. The tea bag size is perfect. The ingredient includes purely chamomile and I will use them for soothing. Having this tea can benefit our health and especially if you need less caffeine. And it is recommended for people who are concerned about their health.

Posted on Sep 14, 2022