TR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Dec 4, 2022

Great moisturizer!! i have dry skin but sometimes it get oily, and this cream help my skin to be moisturize, and glowy!! it is light texture and easy to apply, my skin just absorb it so quickly! I just love it. it has great natural ingredients that i realy like it

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I initially bought this cream as it was on discount. I found it perfect for my pm routine, as despite it being very rich and moisturizing, it does absorb well, so it did not end up on my pillow case. The texture was thick, but silky, not runny. I experienced no irritation, but those with sensitive skin should be cautious. If I remember correctly there is a slight scent to it, but it did not bother me. I bought my second jar with discount a few weeks ago, planning to use it during winter, since it is very nourishing, for the hot season as it is too rich imo. I would advise against using it in the morning if one plans to wear it under make-up, unless there is sufficient time to let it get absorbed. Great quality, but I would not purchase it for full price. I dislike the packaging, since it is not airtight.

Posted on Sep 2, 2022

I try new things on sale and this was one of them. It's a great addition to the creams I've been using. I like to mix creams and this is a welcome addition. It's pretty early to tell but as it's label indicates, it's definitely moisturizing and feels nourishing. I'll most likely be using it in the future.

Posted on May 1, 2022

I use this on the drier parts of my combination skin and it makes everything smooth, soft, and hydrated. It lasts all day and goes well under makeup.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

Really like this moisturizer. I had never used this brand and like the way it is not greasy or oily and does not have a strong scent. does what it says.

Amazing ! Light scent, great quality, size, packaging, composition, gentle on sensitive skin, frequency : use daily to remove all ur face concerns, age 25+ and benefits all skin types & moisturize, nice texture & fit for all season

Posted on Aug 7, 2022

I love the lightweight feel Of this but it’s nourishing so you get the moisture you need! The smell is fruity and delicious but without being too much or too fake - they got it right!

Posted on Oct 22, 2022

Love this product. It has improved the quality of my skin.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Nice refreshing scent, good texture and is gentle to my skin, I simply love "YesTo" creams :)

Posted on Sep 4, 2022

Pleasant and mild scent, very light cream. good for summer usage. Like it !