TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Jul 1, 2022

I use this foam every morning with my beauty routine. I have sensitive skin and i can tell this foam is very gentle with it an leave my skin moisturize and soft. The quality, size and the package are correct and the natural composition are a greatt addition to my morning routine

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

It foams really well. It makes skin a little dry, but I think it is presumable due to presence of vitamin c. In general I’m totally satisfied.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Great product, amazing low price. Leaves my skin feeling balanced and clean, not tight and dry or like I need to use a toner after. Will definitely buy again. Smells like grapefruit and has a soft smooth foam lather.

Posted on Aug 10, 2022

It smells very nice like grapefruit and does not dry out my skin after washing. I have noticed that it helps brighten my skin a little because it has vitamin C. It’s very affordable too with ingredients that are non-irritating.

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

this is the best cleanser that i've ever used, it has a flavor of grapefruit, it smells great ! it has the best quality, it gives my skin an instant glow! it would be great if it was in a bigger size! i m ordering it again

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

it has a smell of grapefruit 🍊 and it's so soft on the skin and makes it clean and shiny I bought it for my mom and she like it .she has brown spots on her skin , her face is getting better now with this product.

Posted on Oct 12, 2022

my mom liked this cleanser a lot . she use it for her normal skin

Posted on May 31, 2022

just got the product and didn't try it yet. Will update after use.

Posted on May 29, 2022

So good

Posted on Jun 29, 2022

Very very good 💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗I like it