TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Apr 9, 2022
Good

I believe this to be a great brand of psyllium fiber. I really like the bentonite liquid clay by Yerba Prima. I started using this after having a diverticulitis flare a few years back. My whole family has diverticulosis. Unfortunately, what is good for the intestinal tract is not always great for the stomach. I did find that I have a sensitivity to fiber, and my stomach was very tender, so just beware of that symptom if you give this a try.

I bought this product and I'm so amazed on how it manage to helps support the healthy role of my heart. It is also helpful in improving the health of my digestive system.

Posted on Aug 17, 2022

I've been consuming this for years. Tried to look for a similar product with other brands but this still scores above the rest in terms of variety of blend of fiber, dosage and price. Would continue consuming this until something better comes up.

Posted on May 9, 2022

Based on fiber content, this one was cheapest at the time of purchase. It specifies only the blending weight without individual breakdowns. Therefore it is hard to assess its help for other benefits.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

Great combination of fibre for lowering cholesterol and heart health in easy capsule form.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022
4,451

great supplement. quality brand. very happy and will purchase again.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

Easy and convenient way to get more fiber into my daily diet.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

Very good fiber product. Helps with constipation. The taste is nutty.

Posted on May 23, 2022

good quality and ingredients. well packed package and I hope I will get some benefit from it

Posted on May 6, 2022

Great quality fiber. Helps my fiber intake when my diet is not so healthy. Just drink lots of water with it.