TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Oct 12, 2022

Sure it Will melt as did mine in shipping. But its ok as I remelt it and cut to my size. I use this in smoothies and dessert recipies as well as in homemade Sunscreen ! Great benefits, tastes and smells good. I freeze it in its original package. Good for KETO diets

Posted on Apr 4, 2022

This is one of my favourite cacao powders - and I'm fussy, as I make my own chocolate. It's rich, creamy and well rounded, which makes for very good choc, blended with cacao butter, some raw honey and a few drops of pure peppermint oil. Yum!

Posted on Mar 10, 2022

I have bought it for my vegan cousin to make raw sweets.The package is very professional and the product is of high quality as she told me.She loved it.

Perfect organic cacao butter! If you want to know How does it smell, it is like any cacao butter made for skin, but this is food-grade. You can make healthy cacao bars by mixing cacao powder or paste with it and stevia for taste. Im Satisfied with this product. Btw, it comes for me as one big piece, but I don’t know if it was pieces and with heat melted to form a one piece 🤔

a4b5609f-c0cf-47f2-a61d-45bf9fa59c4f
Posted on Feb 23, 2022

going to use it to make sugar free white chocolate since it's always out of stock, i am very excited!

Posted on Jan 21, 2023

good quality, contains cocoa butter as ingredient no taste, easy to use

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

have not yet tried this product, originally bought for home made chocolate

Posted on Jan 3, 2023

i love it! that's a winner if you want to melt some chocolate and add this butter for extra creaminess

Posted on Sep 17, 2022

Probably got it because is organic just wanted some oil

Posted on Apr 18, 2022

great quality organic cacao butter great to make chocolates easy to use