TR
4.6

4.6
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Jan 5, 2023

Help bowel movement. Increase stomach protect barrier. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high quality ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. I love the smell and the looks of it. I'm looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

I like to chew on several gummies daily for the extra fiber, the taste is great and I got into the habit to having them daily and it does help you, fiber is important on your daily diet and this one does help when you cannot eat all the necessary food. I order this one on iherb because in stores the prices are too expensive/

Posted on May 16, 2022

Excellent product. I needed a bit of help with bowel movement and this worked really well, love the taste it’s like having a couple of gummy candies. I try not to take these everyday for a long period of tome, just in case my body grows dependent on this. But I always look forward to taking it!

Posted on Apr 26, 2022
1,468

Posted on Apr 15, 2022

I used the other one the one without the viramins and I tried this. I barely see the difference both taste great. and fiber well is the best fiber product I've used so far. it regulates bowel movement without any bloating or cramps that acan be caused by other fiber products.

Posted on Dec 20, 2022

Great quality and a great way to boost fiber into your daily diet intake and also has the benefits of 6 B Vitamins. Helps with gut health and constipation. They taste great.

Posted on May 21, 2022

This is the first time I bought this fiber well fit. Overall, I am satisfied with the purchasing process. It's smooth and fast delivery. I hope it works

Posted on Mar 5, 2022
1,258

Delicious! The downside is because they are so yummy, it's hard to stop at the recommended amount. DO NOT EAT TEN OF THEM! This is based on my personal experience :)

Posted on May 25, 2022

Been using for around 2 weeks and haven't had any effect, started with the 2 number dose and nothing happened so started taking 2 in morning and 2 in the evening and still nothing. On the plus side I do like gummy sweets and they taste nice and it does have some Vitamin B's so will keep taking until I run out, probably will not order again though.