Page 1 - Reviews - Thorne Research, S.A.T., 60 Capsules - iHerb
TR

Posted on Jul 31, 2021

I like Thorne products as they seem like a great, high quality, company. I like the ingredients in this product. I felt a difference taking them, especially in energy as I felt I had a congested liver. I like that it doesn't have any terrible fillers like magnesium stearate. I searched awhile to find a liver supplement like this, so I'm glad I found it. Please like if this was helpful.

Posted on Jul 19, 2021

Thorn Research SAT didn't work that much at first. But as I've been taking it constantly, the effect has definitely started to come out slowly. I feel like my blood circulation is good and toxins and wastes are coming out of my body, so I feel like I'm getting healthier and energized.

Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is a very nice blend that protects the liver from many harmful chemicals. The lipid-bound silymarin is particularly effective. I take this product whenever I am prescribed a medication that may have a harmful effect on the liver. It's always good to check the LiverTox database offered by the NIH and protect your liver accordingly.

Posted on Jan 16, 2022

I'm trying this to help my liver (NAFLD), but I've not yet finished the first bottle, so cannot say whether it is helping (It will take at least 90 days). I do like Thorne products in general, especially because they don't add stearate. Stearate can form biofilms in the intestine, where parasites can hide.

Posted on Sep 8, 2021

My husband used to have fatty liver, Once he eats this product, do exercise 4 days per week for 1 hour. After 5 months, no more fatty liver, and liver is back to good condition. That’s why I Keep to buy it for him.

Posted on Jul 12, 2021

I cannot live without this product! It's the only thing that keeps my skin clear. Other liver support only breaks me out more, but this does the opposite. A true life saver!!!

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

As recommended by my vet, I give this to my dog who's had issues with elevated liver enzymes. These keep her healthy and provide support for her liver without the need for any medications.

Posted on Jun 6, 2022

This is an excellent product for detoxing your liver and maintaining a healthy liver which also improves other aspects of your health, like hormone optimization. The ingredients are high quality with clinical dosage amounts.

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Too soon to tell if it works yet, but I do feel more energetic since I recently started taking supplements (including this) from the same brand, before that I don't take any supplements at all. Maybe feeling more energetic alone means it is already working.

Posted on Feb 28, 2022

Purchased these for my dog who has high liver numbers. I mix the appropriate amount of the opened capsule in with mashed banana and she tolerates it. I really trust Thorne so this was the first silybin supplement I turned to.