TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on Dec 6, 2022

I’m taking this prebiotic fiber supplement in combination with Thorne’s Flora Mend, and have seen great results over the last few weeks. They were recommended to me by my doctor as part of a program to heal IBS-D. My gut finally seems to be healing now. The powder tastes like nothing, so it’s easy to drink in plain water, but you have to keep stirring it to keep it suspended in the water. The container is quite large - don’t be surprised.

Posted on Sep 11, 2022

My first time and am loving it! Smells like milk powder and it taste really good so you can just drink it without other mixes. Will update more after a month if it does improve my constipation problem...

Posted on Aug 19, 2022

I have been fighting IBS for some time and have tried other fiber supplements and haven't seen much of a difference. This stuff is considerably more expensive, but it works. Worth the extra money, in my opinion!

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

The best fibre product I have tried. No flavour so can be mixed in with other foods especially protein shakes. I have taken this most days for the last few months, my belly feels good, keeps me regular and stabilised my weight.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Thorne products are always consistently my go to and the FiberMend is by far one of my favorites. Went thru a heavy cleansing when I first started taking it and now Im pretty regular and not bloated

Posted on May 30, 2022

I cant see major benefits just yet hopefully it turns around. i haven't been as regular as i hoped and not seen the improvement was hoping to supplement my diet with it to help fitness goals and during workouts. throne quality is unmatched with ingredients so hoping for late benefits

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I like that it dissolves quickly in my morning coffee and it works! It has no taste so won't alter the taste of your beverage.

Posted on Jul 17, 2022

I find this very good and great for my gut very pleasant to take it is of high quality ingredients as Thorne products always are

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

I make as a habit to drink it in the morning. Just 1 scoop of FiberMend powder with warm water plain water. Feel like cleansing my guts ! Taste like drinking barley rice water and I like it.