TR

4.3
  • S
Based on 1,062 Ratings
Posted on May 20, 2022

I got these for my son who does a lot of training. Great quality product with simple ingredients. Nice taste and size of the bar. Handy to have for those who workout in addition to healthy diet. Would repurchase them as well as try other flavors. Reasonably priced and good amount of protein.

Posted on Jan 6, 2023

absolutely loved this salted caramel protein bar!! I purchased this product at least 3 times. tastes amazing and also have a great amount of protein after a workout. I eat one after every workout and it feels like a reward. tastes sooo good. I will repurchase and will try other flavors

Posted on Sep 8, 2022

absolutely loved this caramel flavor protein bar. it's too good, high quality. the taste kinda reminds me of Twix which is great but even better because of the ingredients. now I can finally eat chocolate without feeling guilty about it. only wish it was a bigger size and contained more than five bars

I'm not sure I like the texture it's kind of chewy with very little crunchy bits, it tastes like MRM Protein Salted Caramel but unlike that protein (which I love) these bars taste slightly bitter and I can't quite put my finger on it. what's up, the chocolate layer is super thin so it doesn't taste much like chocolate, I don't think I'll buy these again, but they were good to try. What I did like is that the brand is good and they are low in calories per 10 gr. of protein.

e29da74c-8e6c-4c3e-9c2f-5e372e6d7491
Posted on May 22, 2022

These are very yummy bars! My husband brought one home a few months back, as a sample to try and ever since then I was on the hunt for them! Great vaule for the box of 10 compared to buying them individually. They taste great! No after taste, nice and chewy (not stick to your teeth chewy), GLUTEN FREE, not too sweet and just the right size to act as a sweet treat and/or quick snack. I will definitely buy these again.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

The protein-calorie ratio is quite good, but not the best out there even compared to other bars of this brand. You get 10g protein for 150 cals in this, vs some other varieties which give 20g protein for just under 200cals. This one is good for a mid-day snack, but wouldnt recommend it for someone who's looking to maximise protein intake. Taste is good - mildly sweet, and smooth texture compared to other protein bars.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Best way to get protein after your fitness workout. This Bar has the best taste and size - check it out its vegan, Low price! If I helped you - Please click the Like button

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

I love it, super great fitness bar, I love the taste, it's a bit chewy but I like it that way. full of protein and it's a great solution for after workout.

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

This is a high quality product. I’ve purchased products from this brand for many years and never been disappointed. The ingredients are great, package is always a good size. Something I can use every day.

Posted on Dec 28, 2022

size is just right as snack and low kcal if that what you are focusing on with adequate protein can consume post/pre workout taste like caramel also no artificial etc has very slight protein taste this is the best flavour