TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Feb 10, 2022
Divine & refreshing smell

I love how the product has non-toxic ingredients and I feel safe applying it on my kitchen top that is made of granite stone. It doesn’t really gives you a squeaky clean touch as compared to harsh cleaning agent but happy to just have a clean countertop w natural solution.

40e738e9-3420-4a1d-9846-9e539b818555
Posted on Feb 6, 2022

Cleans well, has a mild scent, and gets rid of all the dried stains that my animals leave. Product comes with a spray nozzle, which is great. A little bit of circular buffing on my ceramic tile got rid of stains and also added a nice glossy layer, which squeaks. I'm not sure how this holds up to other similar products, but it's worked great so far. Apologies for the less-than-ideal photos! Scent isn't very strong, although there's definitely more than just lemon on it. Huge bottle with plenty of product, so it'll last you a while. Do leave a like if this review helped!

db6ba23b-8e50-48b6-9dd0-41a015698e58
Posted on Jan 26, 2022

We recently bought a new kitchen counter top and sink. This is one amazing product and I noticed a difference immediately! Everything sparkles after you use it. And again, love that it is environmentally friendly. Also I love the way it was packaged so no leakage with shipping and a sprayer with 2 different settings. I will definitely buy this again and recommend it to friends as well as to those who attend my fitness classes.

Posted on Jan 3, 2022

This cleaner does a really great job on our granite counters. I use it every day to clean up after meals and it leaves the granite looking sparkling shiny. It does not leave streaks like other cleaners I have used before. I like the clean scent it has, it is mild but pleasant, and I love that it is plant based.

Posted on Sep 6, 2022

This was my bonus buy with my order. It came with a pump spray attachment. My granite counter top was very dull from regular use and various cleaning products. The fluid in this container is cloudy and has a very light fragrance...and I mean very light. It's a subtle lemon scent. So no over powering fragrance to contend with. From my first use of this product I noticed a difference to my counter top. It was less noticeably dull and it got better the more times I used it. Very cost effective and great all purpose kitchen cleaner. The quality is outstanding and I will consider other products in the range.

Posted on Mar 12, 2022

I have honestly tried every granite/stone cleaner. This surpasses everything else. Your countertops will shine and feel like they were when you first installed them. They seem to stay cleaner. If I could give this 10 stars I would.

Posted on Mar 3, 2022

When I got this, I was so excited and immediately used it to clean and polish our kitchen island. For some reason, it left a bit of residue (it's not visible) but it looked like dry water. However, that may come from the fact that I didn't wipe it properly after. After wiping it, it was gone and I could see my stone island shining and clean? I normally dont do double wipes though. I don't smell the lemon oil that much, but I could tell the ingredients inside are gentle.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have a counter that's a nightmare to clean. I usually let it soak for a few minutes and use my heavy-duty brush to clean it. I was surprised that this liquid cleaner made an impact and helped me clean some stubborn stains.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

Good packaging with a pump for easy to use. With the try on price, it's a great choice to test on my granite countertop. Not too strong scent. Will buy again when finish.

Posted on Aug 21, 2022

Leaves a clean feel and look with a subtle sheen on the bench top, with a pleasant smell that doesn’t linger very long. It was a good price point at iherb. Can recommend trying this product.