TR
4.4

4.4
Posted on May 29, 2022
TRULY outstanding

This is the best tea I have ever put in my mouth in my entire life. No kidding. It has the smoothest and richest flavorful taste of NON-BITTER quality tea; it is not like any tea I have ever drunk before, and I'm telling you I keep tons of varieties of tea (all organic) in my pantry to have a wide choice to enjoy daily. This tea is simply outstanding.

Posted on May 23, 2022

When you hear a little goes a long way! This tea is so affordable, I was able to prepare 4 full cups (400ml) tea using just a heaped teaspoon. You can just keep reusing the leaves as long as you are happy with the colour and taste of the tea. Very warming and comforting cup of tea, very convenient and beautiful packaging. Highly recommend!

I bought a few of these for Christmas gifts because of the reviews I read, but I finally bought one for myself. I did enjoy the taste and unlike regular black tea I don't need milk in this one. It's hard to describe the taste--it's unique but very tasty, and I'm sure the gifts will be appreciated by my tea-loving friends.

Posted on Feb 17, 2022

I love this tea and this brand. I keep buying the same one again and again. Very healthy, energizing, has a rich taste, natural flavor, thick. I use a full spoon and keep adding water and drink it literary all day.

Posted on Jan 25, 2023

This is a high quality puee tea, with the smoothest taste ever, it's great for a relaxed evening for a calming effect with its mild and earthly flavors.

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

Amazing quality, and perfect puerh when you just start out with fermented tea, the taste is good, and it’s caffeine free. Helps me a lot with digestion and bloating!

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I’ve only tried this type of pu erh tea (not aged or ancient raw pu erh) and only a couple of brands. Limited experience. I like this one more than other two brands I’ve used. No slight fisgoneas in this one. Nice richness too.

Posted on Nov 1, 2022

I like the mild flavor of this tea. A little does seem to go a long, so although it seems pricey upfront, it will last me a while.

Posted on Sep 3, 2022

Nice pure tea, pretty much suit for all age people, but I am not sure if children will like it or not, but elderly and grow up will definitely understand the taste.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

I love the taste and drink this tea almost every other day. Very good quality, good package. Good quality tea has its benefits I find it to be digestive maybe not the case with everyone.