TR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Nov 28, 2022

Mild scent. Easy to use. The size is small so it make the product a little expensive. The quality I think is fair. Not full coverage like other brands

Posted on Oct 16, 2022

Good concealer for the price. Full coverage and great match. I find I have to reapply in the day. But the colour match is spot on and a little goes a long way.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

I use to cover around eyes. It’s so good covering.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Cult classic kbeauty concealer, has good coverage but on the drier side. It’s does crease too

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

pro: not cakey. con: cant really cover my prominent dark circles

Posted on Oct 2, 2022
Auto-translated from Chinese, Traditional

I have used a lot of concealers, nars, Tarte, Dior, bobbi, elf, muf are all similar, but Zhizhong is better than the big brands. The secret is to tie the back of the hand first, and then use the brush/finger to print on the under-eye to cover the dark circles. In addition, the Zhongyi channel is thin enough, and the same brush head is thin enough to carry the same amount of control. If my comment helps you, can you give me a like, thanks!

mori-ring
Posted on Aug 25, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I was used to unscented products, so I was a little surprised by the fragrance, but the feeling of use was so good that I became a fan at once. It's a yeti, but the color is perfect. It looks like it's a little brighter color and it's also good for tear bags. Speaking of concealer, The Sem was truly amazing.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022
Auto-translated from Japanese

I have used many concealers until now because of my dark circles. This product spreads well and does not shatter strangely and gives a glossy finish. I will repeat

Posted on Nov 19, 2022
Auto-translated from Russian

I like it very much, I buy it not for the first time, excellent concealer, light structure and good shade.

86259962-13cf-4daa-ab15-3ac72e05960b