TR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jun 5, 2022

I'm not sure I have ordered anything from this company I didn't like! Everything is so good and this one is not any different. Nice spice, good flavor, and ultra-easy to prepare. We added broccoli to this and put it over coconut rice and it was delicious! I will for sure be buying this again.

Posted on Apr 22, 2022
6,709

The taste is pretty good. It's like a bean paste except without beans so no digestion troubles here. It's good but the pouches are now very small. So it's definitely not economical because there isn't much at all in here. I don't taste the coconut, sadly, to me it only has the peas flavor. I used it with chicken and also turkey. Wish they'd bring the price down by a full dollar though and that would get 5 stars.

Posted on Dec 12, 2022

I really like the curries by this brand and have bought them many times, the quality is always consistent and reliable. This flavor was also very enjoyable and I would recommend it.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

In the past I have been able to get the non-organic Tasty Bite meals locally. I'm thrilled to discover they have an organic line.

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

Very good quality, nice taste, easy to use, size enough for two, good package, I liked very much and will order more again :) makes life better and easy for me :)

Posted on May 31, 2022

These Tasty Bite packets are very quick to heat and serve, and our lot healthier than other food items in these quick pouches I've seen. Different and interesting taste. Worth the money!

Posted on May 2, 2022

So tasty, so ez (1 minute in the m-wave oven), so satisfying, vegan, high protein. A little high in sodium. Even tastes pretty good unheated. Best flavor and quality I've ever encountered in pre-packed food.

Posted on Mar 25, 2022

It deliciously tasty and easy to use, Just what I needed. I was impressed with the fact that it was organic as guests often have sensitivity to pesticides and additives.

Posted on Feb 5, 2022

This is good. TastyBites best attribute is that their calories and fat content especially saturated fat, is low. I have checked other Indian curry items and they are much higher. I wanted more chickpeas so this fit the bill.