TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on May 21, 2022
So tasty!

Oh my god. The first Keto cookie I tried just like “normal one”. It is crispy, a bite with full of chocolate smell. I will buy it again and try other flavours too.

eb0bbf09-06d7-49ac-bae5-295804423d23
Posted on Sep 26, 2022

Great quality with clean ingredients. The taste is good but not excellent as I prefer more cheap plate flavor and chewy texture instead of crispy cookies. The portion size is good. Overall a great addition to healthy diet when you crave for that cookie!

7cc27893-7b62-4137-817e-8858c54c43a4
Haya
Posted on Nov 18, 2022

One of the best products that I’ve ever tried! I’ll easily give it 5 starts rating Highly recommend it, give it a try!

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

Such a nice treat - the only concern I have is the price really :( Or the fact that I CANT have a fulfilling amount of them - I can’t have them enough, and that’s how good they are :) perfect ingredient list and taste. Hugely recommend!

Posted on Oct 27, 2022

This is the only thing from Sweetwell I could stand. Probably due to its belgian chocolate content. I should be more careful in trying out products. The sweetwell meringue were all awful.

Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Delicious cookies. I ate them way too fast. They were crunchy. Not too sweet. I enjoy the texture & flavour. A little on the hard side.

Posted on Aug 28, 2022

A good alternative if you crave for cookies. It’s not the soft style, a bit more like biscuit. Prefer richer chocolate, it’s too mild now.

Posted on Sep 5, 2022

Yummy and good as a snack Delicious and very recommended

16f70335-64f2-4c39-a03c-34f9b50c33c3
Posted on Sep 28, 2022

The taste is OK. Not too sweet. There is a weird gluggy gluey texture as you chew. I suppose that is from the collagen. I won't be getting these again.

Posted on Nov 29, 2022

hope they bring these back soon. great taste!! no aftertaste, keto and good ingredients.