TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 23, 2022

I have no previous experience with Castor oil, so I am not really sure what I should expect, but I am super satisfied with the results of the DIY face oil personal formula — I mixed 3 different carrier oils and I used some essential oils and fragrance oils — and my husband is also excited and satisfied with the results by his DIY beard oil I made for him. We both feel our skin well moisturized. The scent is a bit weird for me, although it didn’t affect the formula since I used a small amount of it. It seems as a quality product, but as I said I have zero previous experience. The price seems ok if I consider that the product is what says it is. The package is excellent. It came well sealed. It would be very useful if it has an eye-dropper though.

10f840c0-3936-4ea5-ab9a-d109c3849f9a
Posted on Jun 13, 2022

I like to use this daily as an around the eye moisturizer. It's gentle, absorbs easily, and smooths the eye area without any puffiness. Black castor oil also conditions and promotes eyelash and eyebrow growth over time with daily use. I also use black castor oil as a hair conditioner every 6 to 8 weeks, depending on how my hair feels. It's very sticky, so be sure to mix it with a carrier oil like Argan oil or Shea Nut oil (both are excellent oils for hair health). I have jaw length hair, so 1 tablespoon of black castor oil and 1 tablespoon of Argan oil works for me. I gently massage the oil into my scalp, comb it through my hair, wrap my hair in a shower cap and leave on for a couple of hours. I wash the oil out afterwards, and my hair feels so soft and bouncy with a healthy shine!

Posted on Nov 8, 2022

I love love love this oil! The size is very big, so it will last a long time! I use it in a hair oil mix that I make and it’s perfect for sensitive scalp. It really moisturizes HOWEVER do not apply it directly on your hair because it can be hard to remove since it’s VERY thick! I definitely recommend

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

Listen I don't want to advertise this too much, so it doesn't go out of stock lol This oil is good for so many things but the one thing it did for me was help my hair grown back. After Covid, I lost a lot of hair. I came across this miracle oil, and now my hair is full and thriving!! It's also good for pain. The uses for this oil are endless. I need another bottle ASAP !

Posted on Oct 17, 2022

The extra dark castor oil is very moisture that help my dry skin to turns soft after applied. It helps eye lash to become stronger and grow little longer. It also makes hair grow stronger and improve hair quality. The scent smells like something burning that I could not find a word to describe. Overall, I enjoy this product pretty much.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

This is my second time with castor oil. My hair shows the result. I am really happy with the benefits of f this brand. the quality of the oil is quite thick so better to use it with a carrier oil. package and size are good. its scent is not so strong .it it moisturizes air, skin and sensitive scalp.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I like the smell of this, it smells like burnt coffee to me, and a little goes a long way or you'll have it dripping down your face and neck and on your pillowcase. This has been the only hair and scalp oil that I have used for many years. It is thick and I like that it makes my hair so soft. My hair is low porosity, fine, and type 4c.

Posted on May 30, 2022

Great for my damp hair I rub 3-4 drops into hair ends to scalp wash or leave on with cloth cap. I fell asleep with oil + cap on but no negative affect.However is a very rich oil not do this every time, wash out of hair, may be to rich of oil for my skin. Hair is becoming more healthy.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

choose this type of vitamins for the first time I hope it will be Veryyyyyyyyyyyyy good for my daughter Today is my first day for use ing it The smell is bad for me and my daughter and also the taste not the best one The packaging is very nice and safe I hope i got the whole benefit

85faa41c-a753-40f6-b53d-2dc6a9445ee1
Posted on Oct 13, 2022

I couldn’t stand the scent, very musty. But it’s castor oil. Also, I don’t recommend using castor oil or any other oil if you have seborrheic dermatitis. The fungus love to feed on it. It certainly made mine worse. The only oil I recommend is tea tree oil, along with ginger-infused products. However, I would say that the quality of this product is great, considering it’s very rich and thick. Just avoid if you have scalp problems. Do your research first, or you’ll end up throwing it away like I did.