TR

4.6
Based on 1,336 Ratings
Posted on Feb 24, 2022
מצוין!

I love this product, since it feels real (the oil smells like castor oil from the pharmacy) but does not weigh down the hair. It is better to wash but you can also go with him at home without embarrassment. Put it on the hair on the head, on the eyes and on the eyebrows. In the future I will update if it accelerates hair growth. edit: ok it is may be weird but when i put it on my head, there is more of a fallout. i guess it does weigh my hair too much. so i am scared to put it on my head now. when i put it on my eyes and brows, it makes my eyes be puffy. i guess it migrates to my inner eyes at night. so i stopped doing it too. all in all i put it aside so, while i belive it may help growth, i have given up because it is too heavy for my hair and my eyes are too sensitive

abd8aefe-8ea8-40a1-916f-2d07ab754af2
Posted on Sep 12, 2022

Its amazing i love this s brand Scent is strong wish it was lighter Use daily after shampoo Quality perfect Size medium Age above 40 Package nice Benefit for curly hair Scalp safe Sensitive hair friend Moisturize deeply Composition naturally ingredients Highly recommend this product I really like it alot 💓💓💓💓💓 Third time to buy

eab34fcb-a650-4f06-8533-64c36513680a
Posted on Nov 24, 2022

I've heard a lot of good stuff about this brand of castor oil! I tried it for the first time today and wow wow wow you can really tell that it's authentic and high quality by its texture and smell. I mixed this with rosemary oil and argan oil to repair, revitalize and maintain my curly hair. I also used it as moisturizer to my skin. Also, I love that the packaging has no plastic in it. Highly recommended!

f9dfc616-1685-4cd1-9a81-9307f610409b
eed03385-106c-44dd-b82d-6571fbef3244
Posted on Sep 6, 2022

I'm not crazy about the packaging but the quality of the product itself is really good, I've been using it on my pathetic thin eyebrows for a few months and I can see a difference, they are a bit bushier and thicker. I have not used it on my hair yet but i think I'll start because otherwise I will never go trough the bottle. :)

I read a lot of good things about castor oil. Bought it for the first time, trying to improve my hair growing. I think, the mix with rosemary oil is a big plus, because as Google says - According to some scientific evidence, rosemary may benefit nerve tissue. Carnosic acid, an active ingredient in the plant, healed tissue and nerve damage in one study. This ability to heal nerve endings may rejuvenate nerves in the scalp too, in turn possibly restoring hair growth. Castor oil is the carrier, but it has its own benefits: “When applied to the scalp, increased blood vessel dilation increases the flow of oxygen-rich and nutrient-rich blood to the powerhouse of your follicle, the dermal papilla, or the root of the hair." It indirectly promote hair growth. Good luck to me and you :)

Posted on Mar 6, 2022

It is in a glass bottle. It is not package properly, it cause a spill in a box. Good thing that it didn’t entirely spill everything. As for the quality of the oil, it is good. It delivers as promise. The oil is thick, it can be be use on your hair and eyelashes. It doesn’t cause any irritation for my scalp or eyes. I will continue buying this brand.

Posted on Jan 26, 2022

I used this for the first time the other night and soaked my roots and let it sit on my hair for 1 hour. After I washed my hair, my hair felt so smooth and shiny. It also suppose to stimulate hair growth. I will keep you posted if it does!

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

The product delivered good results. It helped me restore my thinning hair. Scent was okay though you really need to dilute with carrier oil. Use it weekly along with dermaroller. Use the oil at least twice a week, its one of the best oil there is for hair and lashes

Posted on Nov 13, 2022

The quality is great with good packaging as well, beneficial for hair growth. I particularly use it for nourishing weak scalp areas and during this cold weather in spray bottles for my loss. It has a very thick composition and should be used after hydrating your hair, not be confused as a carrier oil.

Posted on Oct 21, 2022

I have tried so many castor oils before and I must say that this one helped me the most with hair strengthening and growth. The consistency of the oil is thick and it has a very subtle minty scent. I apply it to my hair and scalp an hour before I shower or use it as an overnight hair mask.