TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on May 16, 2022

in handy individual packs and my kid loves it as she loves anything super sour. on the other hand my nephew hated it and felt it was too sour. so i would say to only buy them for your kiddo if they are fans of sour stuff. otherwise, i love them as snacks for myself too.

Our family has always eaten raisins as a snack through the years. These "remixed" versions provide a different twist and taste to regular raisins. Not that raisins aren't delicious, but it's nice to have a variety while enjoying the same dried fruit. Even though my family likes high calorie, not good for you snacks, these are also enjoyed by us and it's nice to know that they are actually healthy too. I recommend these to anyone who likes raisins, but also isn't afraid of a lot of flavor! These are really sour, but are so good! The box looks big, but has small, single serving packs inside the package.

Posted on Aug 14, 2022

Tastes like candy, and the kiddos liked it. The size is good for a light snack. Much better than feeding kids candy as well. The price was a little steep for what it is though. The benefits are - your kiddo takes in fiber and other nutrients from the dried raisins while under the impression that they’re eating candy. It’s like a magic trick! Stay healthy and safe friends!

Posted on Mar 9, 2022

I bought these for my daughter as a healthy snack. unfortunately, she didn't like them but I thought they were great! they are a nice way to curb a candy craving!!!

5c8c8cd6-098c-40ad-b6b2-86ec37ae45a7
Posted on Nov 29, 2022

These are delicious and a great alternative to sticky gummy candies that could pull out dental work! Very tasty - I love them and more importantly the kids love them!

Posted on Nov 21, 2022

These raiders are amazing! They have a blue raspberry flavor and taste just like it! They are a little sour but mainly sweet. So good!

Posted on Oct 24, 2022

I always buy Fruity Raisin Snacks, Sour Blue Raspberry I prefer this particular taste because it is not too sweet and has a very pleasant sour aftertaste.

Posted on Sep 21, 2022

These taste really nice. You would not be able to tell that they are raisins. So imagine if the kids have this, they would think they are gummies. I like that the packet size is good for outings.

Posted on Sep 13, 2022

So so yummy! Great healthy snack for kids and adults! Live this flavor! The packaging, amount, combination of flavors, size and portion are all excellent! They are fun to eat!

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

I want to spend the entire rest of my life eating these every day... finally, science has invented a blue raspberry product that will not give me cancer...