TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 21, 2022

Great taste and quality. Not too overpowering and pleasantly "oaty". No clumping in the bag and mixes easily with liquids. I use this with spirulina, acai, and fruit to make my own "green smoothies". Great way to get a health boost and way cheaper than most pre-blended powder green smoothie mixes.

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Simply excellent, the scent was nice, easily usable, the quality was astonishing, works for all ages, the package was compact, it’s benefit covers many aspects, the composition is nice, works for many seasons. The texture was good. Not sensitive, the size was good. The use was easy.

Posted on Jul 14, 2021

I have a great experience with this product, which tastes like green tea. I'm on a ketogenic diet and having a glass of morning empty stomach wheatgrass drink would benefit me by balancing the pH on my body and improving my digestive system. I mix up 1.5g powder with 150ml warmwater consume it with empty stomach then within 10 mins would release some gas ( meaning to say my colon is moving), within 2 hrs definitely go to toilet. It really helps me a lot since I started a ketogenic diet and had a few weeks of constipation.

85ee05f1-4f78-4959-bca7-9c677b09131b
Posted on Feb 3, 2023

I could not believe the SMALL PRINT on the font of this package (which is too small to read on the product description)... "WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to LEAD which is know to cause birth defects and reproductive HARM".... are you kidding me? Also, too small to be read on the small product photo is the product's place of Origin: **CHINA** So if you'd like to drink some fresh Chinese LEAD and be at risk of "reproductive harm"... go ahead and EAT this poison, but I'm throwing it straight out in the TRASH! Good luck, I'm not risking my health!

453404af-aec8-4bbb-9f55-d3c7e0ad7a5e
Posted on Dec 9, 2022

Good product. We will buy it again. We will recommend ti=o our friends

e1721be0-1c7d-4e9a-8eb5-527e4848c885
Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I did not know it is so good for health! This powder has like grass flavor. I mixed 2gr powder in glass of water with spoon- very easy. Good for drinking without any juice. So it is good for my keto diet. I am gonna to order second one. Plus very cheap!

Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Simply the best! Price, quality, taste, benefits, and packaging will bring me back to this brand every time.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

Great Quality products, fast shipping , good pricing. I will continue to order from iherb

Posted on Dec 29, 2022

Great great great Great great great Great great great I recommend it

Posted on Dec 3, 2022

repeat order. quality product and taste. good for the health.