TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jan 13, 2023
Excellent! Good for baby delivery and women's health

The quality, ingredient, size, taste and package are good. It's great to take it everyday at the 3rd trimester of pregnancy. I delivered my baby in less than an hour after feeling the 1st pain. It's great! But please consult your doctor before taking it as I'm not sure if your health matches it.

Posted on May 3, 2022

It's more like fresh tea rather than fermented. I only had raspberry leaves in a teabag before, the loose tea kind of flowed and didn't seem like it soaked in with the other tea leaves. The flavor is good. Caffeine-free. Great for ladies during the menstrual cycle and pregnancy.

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

Economical to buy in bulk and makes delicious tea. Sadly bag could do with a ziplock to keep it fresh- have to repack the tea into containers or jars to keep fresh and dry

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

Excellent! I purchased this and drank this tea throughout my 3rd pregnancy, and was super happy with the quality! The quantity was also great for the price!!

Posted on Aug 23, 2022

Posted on Jun 27, 2022

I love this raspberry leaves for my tea. It is beneficial for women as it helps with hormones, menstrual cramps and all in all healthy for ladies.

I rely on this beautiful, fragrant herb as part of my nourishing daily herbal blend of teas, offering so many bio-available minerals and nutrients. Most people don't know how nutrient dense herbs can be! ------------------ Raspberry leaves contain B vitamins, vitamin C & minerals, including potassium, magnesium, zinc, phosphorus and iron, along with antioxidants, which are vital to good health. Raspberry tea is calming, soothing and very mild in flavor. I am so grateful to be able to get this freshness and quality, in bulk, at such a great price on Iherb. Individual tea bags of herbal blends are so pricey and tea bag materials are known to contain plastics. It's ALWAYS better to make our own loose teas! :-)

f05b2ff1-ac7e-4715-b31c-0122bb17c550
Posted on Jul 1, 2021

It's very delicious, very similar in taste and smell to normal black tea! Great for after lunch / evening drink as it is caffeine free. Nice with milk too. Not bitter or astringent either. Even without sugar, it's nice. Very big pack which can last long / make many cups as only one teaspoon is needed for a cup

Posted on Jan 23, 2023

Great quality and easy to use. A huge amount of product for a great price.

Rawiah
Posted on Jan 19, 2023

Very good ingredients and very helpful and good size quality