TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

great quality ingredients, taste is normal straw/calming oaty, I steep this for 15 mins on simmer to extract the most nutrients and pour off into a jar to store in the fridge, drinking cold or reheating warm for 2-3 days. calming, regenerative, adaptogenic oatstraw is a life saver!

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

This oatstraw make the best tasting tea. Buttery smooth and flavorful. I use a stainless steel tea infuser from iherb and it comes out great. This bag will last a long time even if you drink this daily.

Posted on Feb 23, 2021

I love this! 🧡 Thank you so much Anthony William medical medium for giving me the information about what incredible miracles these herbs and all plants are 🧡🥰 i love this mild taste of this and im so grateful for the benefits and that i can get this in this easy way that saves money 🧡

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

Great quality. Fresh as expected. Perfect for emotional support as a tea.

Posted on Aug 11, 2022

Love to brew this. Sometimes I let it seep overnight to get a stronger brew as it usually requires a few hours to seep

Posted on Sep 25, 2022

Great value. I steep a large jug every morning and drink throughout the day

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

A must at our home for the kids

Posted on Feb 11, 2021

I have a new-found love of Oatstraw. So, so good, and perfect flavour.

Posted on Dec 10, 2020

Exactly what I was looking for. I drink this everyday in a tea blend. Great quality and packaging was solid for keeping the herbs fresh.