TR

4.6
Based on 1,795 Ratings
1,349
Posted on Aug 13, 2022

This product is made of high quality ingredients. i found that this brand is the only one which comes with the highest dosage of cla. The size of the tablet is not too big so its easy to go down.i find this product to taste ok and it benefit me alot as it really helped me gain muscle and shed the stubborn fat.

a73c065a-a678-4a8c-b62d-b2dec2fb52fa
5d2d8c1c-7f11-4e47-827b-42a70bb5eb05
Posted on Sep 14, 2022

Posted on May 8, 2022

I researched the benefits CLA supplement benefits for muscle fitness and weight management as I wanted to increase muscle while decreasing fat. Although there is not a lot or research to confirm benefits , I decide to try . I tried many different forms and strengths to find not all CLA supplements are the the same. The CLA max potency (95 percent CLA , deep red in color) is the only one that helped control my cravings in between meals and with proper diet and workout routine decreased my fat ratio , increasing muscle ratio by 2 percent. This is quit impressive for this 51 year old female.

Posted on Jun 10, 2022

First time trying out CLA. Just got my hands on it after 3 days making the order. Fast delivery. I like that the bottle is full and well used. Will start out By having 1 dosage a day then see how body reacts. No exceptional funky smell or taste. SiE wise, Biggest pill I’ve taken. Will update results after finishing the bottle!

925d92aa-00ba-49ca-8f40-4f5d4de0b51d
Posted on Apr 28, 2022

Good size Ingredients 95% cla which is best quality the dosage is great for the price it benefits fat loss it consists of softgels with no taste .

b0856bbd-a35c-43a4-9ff3-8460ff31e90e
Posted on Oct 15, 2022
4,069

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

I have used this for years - but just started buying from Iherb. This gives you an edge on weight management, and is a much higher potency in each capsule than you can usually find. It takes a few weeks to see the difference, taking 3 per day, but if I stop taking for a week or so, I notice weight start to creep back on.

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

The potency of this product is effective in weight management. I am seeing results after only using this product for approximately 10 days. My upper arms have decreased in size, while maintaining my muscle mass. Adding exercise helps to expedite results. I would give this product five stars if it were organic.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

I picked up this product to aid in weight management. There is little room for error in the middle aged female body! I've found this product helps me to better maintain my weight. I decided to use this product instead of CLA from more expensive programs like Modere. Thanks for offering an affordable product that seems to work.