Page 1 - Reviews - Spectrum Culinary, Organic Sesame Oil, Expeller Pressed, 16 fl oz (473 ml) - iHerb
TR
Posted on Aug 30, 2021

If you can eat it, you can apply it to your skin. I use this as an after bath/shower oil for my skin. It is light yet thick enough to keep your skin moisturized. I highly recommend it. If you find this review helpful, please give it a rating :)

Posted on May 1, 2022

Great with mushrooms and other foods. I use it for everything because it truly is reliably organic. Love the consistency and sesame flavor. Olive oils don’t always have reproducible organic status unfortunately. One batch varies from the next in my experience. Makes me reluctant to keep using it , many allergies to chemicals I guess.

Posted on Dec 11, 2021

Sesame oil is used for cooking and therapeutic purpose in thousand years. For cooking I use it on salad and stir fry or with sauce. Beautiful taste! The bottle is so clear, have to keep it in dark place. I wrap the bottle in paper to protect it from light. Can rub it on hands to moisture the skin. The best for oil pulling and many more therapeutic uses...

Posted on May 10, 2022

good stuff but not sure why they don't package it in a brown or green bottle to keep the light from causing the oil to get rancid. also a bit pricey for me in my fixed income ever since my kids stopped visiting me and my ex husband stopped paying alimony years ago. he's always welcome to stop by for dinner when I'm using this delicious oil in my cooking though!

Posted on Oct 31, 2021

very mild taste, if you want a rich flavor, this oil may not suit you. For me, I find it very good for cooking will buy again

Mae
Posted on Aug 13, 2021

Spectrum offers good quality organic products. I prefer the toasted sesame oil that has a more robust sesame flavor like you find in Chinese recipes. But this is a high quality oil and tasty.

Posted on Mar 21, 2022

I use it for ayurveda body massage and it's the best sesame oil I've tried so far. Will keep buying it, highly recommended.

Posted on Mar 14, 2022

I use sesame oil for it wonderful flavor. The quality of Spectrum oil is always excellent and this is also cold pressed and organic. so I feel good including this as part of my healthy diet.

Posted on Aug 28, 2021

Got it for my hair. Before I take a shower i put it on my hair for like an hour or 30min It's great for feet as well i mix it with any body lotion and i wear socks😍

Posted on May 16, 2021

This is hands down the best, most pure, and delicious oil for cooking vegetables. But eat it raw or add it after the meal is cooked! You'll get a rich, complimentary flavor that works with any vegetable. If you cook it, it takes on a flavor. So, not recommended for baking or stir fry.