TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Nov 3, 2022

I was taking choline, inositol and berberine to tackle my insulin resistance as it was so bad I was offered metformin by my endocrinologist. After 3 months of exersice, these supplements and controlling my glucose levels, my blood was finally good without medication. Highly recommend these supplements, but I believe approach should be complex, not just taking some pills.

Posted on Oct 13, 2022

This review is basically playing catch-up from a couple of years ago. My wife put together a health and brain food supplements package. She was a chronic pain patient (due to accident) and passed in 2020 due to COVID. This was one of her regular daily supplements she took after much experimentation with products. She would recommend it highly.

Posted on Jan 2, 2023

These are used in Brain, Nervous System, and Cell Health. Choline is also used to assist your liver in metabolizing fatty foods. This is sort of an maintenance supplement for your entire nervous network.

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

I am very satisfied with the quality of the product, which exceeds the price. I have been a loyal customer of iHerb for many years, because I can rely on quality, fast delivery and a professional approach.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

Best price that I have found on the website! Product works as described. It has helped me in lowering my sugar level. This product has helped me by calming and relaxing my brain when I am stressed out!

Posted on Aug 26, 2021

Good so far. I have not used this combination before, but I needed the Inositol for combining with a couple of other supplements for nerve pain. I use these for the pain I get in my face after dental work combined with tight muscles and too much stress every few months or so.

Posted on Dec 15, 2022

Very Fast shipping. Packaging was kay. The tablet are way too big to swallow. You need to cut them in half. the problem is that after cutting them you notice the taste and it's horrible.

Choline works with a dose of 200mg to 500mg a day. It can help with fatty liver and triglycerides in the blood if you don't get enough from your diet. If you take metformin you can find that for some people it causes a lower b12 and methylfolate/folic acid. There are possible benefits from supplementing with choline if you take metformin as it seems to help and be equivalent to taking TMG at the above dosage and choline is cheaper. For nootropic aid you will want instead either alpha gpc or citicholine which can pass the blood brain barrier without a high dose which can cause stomach upset. The inositol dose is probably too little to have much of an effect but there are a laundry list of minor positive effects from supplementing it so it is a nice bonus. For PCOS sufferers it can be a big deal though you would want to look at the isomer variations that target it better than this does as the composition of the choline matters if you want to see a larger effect.

Posted on Jan 11, 2023

I didn’t know the difference until I tried it! Choline + Inositol!

Posted on Jan 4, 2023

Seems to benefit those with blood sugar issues, composition and ingredients look alright, packaging is simple but pretty good quality.