TR

4.7
Based on 1,012 Ratings
Posted on Feb 26, 2022
Great!

From first 10 days of use, I felt that suger level were in control and my neuro at fingers were better with no pain. This is a nice antioxidant.

26ee94af-6706-406e-8472-cf97a77cc2a1

The reason I take ALA is that it has strong antioxidant properties, which may reduce inflammation and skin aging, promote healthy nerve function, lower heart disease risk factors, and slow the progression of memory loss disorders. It also helps to adress free radicals and oxidative stress that can affect our skin and hair

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I'm always on the lookout for natural products that help with general ailments. This alpha lipoic acid helps calm my nerves from within. Without it, I feel more anxious and tingly. It helps keep things calm and comfortable. If you suffer from general neuropathy, give it a try. All it takes is one pill a day.

Posted on Aug 5, 2022

The quality, ingredient and composition of this ALA is good to fight the free radicals and fighting age. Size of the package is good for 1 month. The skin and muscles get all the benefits and is a very easy suplement to take with my diet., as the taste is neutral.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

I have ALA with L-cystein , but need without for improvement of reproductive system. Strongly believe that will improve in need it direction and fotr the best results.

Posted on Oct 7, 2022

Great quality ingredients and highly beneficial. I use this product to help detox and support vit A & C synthesis. I also was recommended Alpha lipoic acid from my naturopath to help reduce my eye swelling/oxidative stress from graves/Thyroid Opthalmology

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

I am satisfied with the product. my cosmetologist advised me to drink a course to maintain a good condition of the skin of the face. (such a combination of dietary supplements: DMAE, Vitamin C, Alpha-lipoic acid) If the information was useful to you, like and be healthy.

Posted on Aug 29, 2022

Not sure why I bought it but I have some other supplements from this brand and I find it reliable. I need to dig why is that I decided to get this supplement thou and maybe get back to the review section.

Posted on Jun 8, 2022

great quality product. it really works as intended. Will definitely get more soon! Thank you so much for this. it was made of high qualiy ingredients. Plus the packaging and sizes were perfect. over all good quality. im looking forward to purchasing another one!

Posted on Nov 7, 2022

Great quality ingredients of high benefit. I use this product to help detox and support vit A & C synthesis. I also recommended Alpha lipoic to reduce pain of nerves