TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Sep 7, 2022
Great for excersize.

I just recently started exercizing again and thought it absolutely necessary to supplement my nutrition with this baby here. It gives me the energy and extra oomph that I need to achieve those extra reps whenever i excersize. The cost per gram is great for this product. Best bang for the buck.

Posted on Jul 10, 2022

Ala alone did not produce the therapeutic effect on my metabolism. With L-carnitine, it is a game changer altogether. I am ever so grateful to this product and the formula they used

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

I have been using this product for three years now. They had been recommended by a doctor. I never had a problem with these ones. And on IHerb they are really less expensive than on other websites.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I take this supplement for two reasons. First it's a great antioxident that heals my body and cleanses my organs, Secondly, as I grow older, I like to take supplements that wiii help keep my memory sharp and this supplement helps to do just that.

Posted on Feb 1, 2023

I recently started taking NOW Foods Vitamin D-3 and have been extremely satisfied with the results. The softgels are easy to swallow and the 50 mcg (2,000 IU) dose is perfect for my daily needs. I've noticed an improvement in my overall energy levels and a stronger immune system since incorporating this supplement into my routine. I highly recommend NOW Foods Vitamin D-3 to anyone looking for a high-quality and effective Vitamin D supplement.

Posted on Jan 17, 2023

This has been a long term product for me. Over the years I have noticed that I am able to recover from stressful events a lot easier taking this. If you struggle to think clearly during or after stress I recommend trying this supplement.

Posted on Mar 16, 2021

I purchased it for my dad, it promotes - weight loss by accelerating metabolism; - activation of metabolism (improving the metabolism of fats, proteins and carbohydrates in the body); - improving the energy balance (energy production) in the body, converting fat reserves into energy by burning fat and reducing body fat mass; - protection against free radicals.

Posted on Jun 25, 2022

great product. I have been using 1week and notice the difference in energy

Posted on Jan 30, 2023

must take this for daily if you have diabetes. good for your nerve

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

a single pill for both ingredient. Good composition. I like it