TR

4.2
  • S
iHerbCustomer
Posted on Nov 19, 2022

Favorite bar soap! lightly scented and great quality!! we use on all ages!! my girls love it ages (5-11) . It gently cleans hair, leaving it moisturized. Great on sensitive scalp too! packaged in a plastic wrap than a box. I benefit from this bar soap because it's long lasting.

fe8dbe7c-54aa-479e-b552-1cd796deee45
Posted on Jan 6, 2022

Lathers really well and very fast, even on oily hair, smells lovely and I love that it's not one more plastic bottle in the world.

Posted on Oct 8, 2021

Really love this shampoo bar. Great scent and seems like it will last awhile. It is a little expensive but it works well on my hair and doesn’t take a lot to work up a good lather. I wish it came packaged without plastic but I’d still recommend it.

Posted on Oct 9, 2022

I liked this shampoo bar, however, using it in the shower irritated my back. Therefore, will only use if I am shampooing my hair over the sink. It has a pleasant scent.

iReeRee
Posted on Jun 21, 2022
2,928
1,410

Amazing soap shampoo, mild scent, benefits gives moisture to scalp, composition good quality ingredients, use for hair in shower, ages adult, good size and package no sensitive reactions

Posted on Nov 16, 2022

This shampoo bar unlike what it advertises to do, does not wash my hair well at all. I wash my hair daily and my scalp and hair wasnt even dirty to start with but with this shampoo bar hair felt like unwashed and scalp was smelly. I dislike this shampoo bar and didnt use anymore after a few times. Such a waste of money. I am going back to “ lush” shampoo bars. Good quality lush.

Posted on Aug 22, 2022

Brought for my son who has psoriasis he says it helps with itching and redness so purchasing more

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I liked it but for my husband it dries out the scalp even though he is not sensitive at all

Posted on Dec 29, 2021