Page 1 - Reviews - Six Star, Elite Series, Testosterone Booster, 60 Caplets - iHerb
TR

Posted on Aug 22, 2021

انصح به يزيد من القوه والشكل العضلي ولكن لفترة شهرين وتوقف اسبوع وثم التكرار ينصح معه جي اتش ماكس حبوب نتيجة رائعه انصح الجميع به. I recommend it increases strength and muscle shape but for a period of two months and a week stopped and then repetition is recommended with him JH Max pills as a great result I advise everyone to do.

3d71c264-ee4a-4d43-a2c8-44ea1aeb518d
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

Saw it and after a week of taking the pills, I can feel the increase in my strength and stamina. Size is easy to swallow. The dosage was one each day and night but if you want more it should not exceed 4 caplets a day . Overall the quality is great. I recommend it.

7a51dd23-09c3-42b2-9d19-f9611d36a16c
Posted on Jul 13, 2021

Was recommended by a friend and this gave much better result than expected. Tried the EVL Test and some others but this gave me much more strength and energy as compared to others. Of course best to pair with creatine and other boosters like L-Arganine. Would certainly recommend to others!

59fcef88-6771-445c-a2ef-de9f2de3023c
Posted on Nov 25, 2021

These caplets are of normal size and are easy to swallow. Recommend to take one in the morning and once at night. Please note that the result will come after one week where you will notice having more energy, being more focused, have more stamina for workouts while the recovery will be faster as well. There will be as well more action in the bedroom. This is for those over the age of 40. In addition, I like that it has plenty of Boron which is the main ingredient supporting testosterone production while it as well includes other testosterone build-up supportive ingredients. please give me a like If you found it useful

Posted on Jun 22, 2022

c7f184e1-c598-4fb1-97b6-338993e67fa6
Posted on May 19, 2022

This product very Good for me , im always take everyday 3 tablets , each time Morning , Lunch and after dinner , great results good quality , ingredient i need booster testosterone for my body thanks, size enough , and dosage enough , i got benefit and taste Good six star👍, Thanks For iHERB for cheaper prices 😅🙏

1aae4a85-aae7-4c73-8bb1-fcbb0eb6634e
Posted on May 7, 2022

It will maintain your normal testosterone levels due to really hard working and help you recover fast, not boosting your testosterone level above normal level, it’s not steroid. If you just play your cell phone or got no idea what’s going on in the gym, it will do nothing for you.

Posted on Mar 19, 2022

I've always liked the line of products from Mucletech & Six Star. I admit, the lower price mark definitely helped my decision, but,me personally, I feel the benefits, and their products benefit my life. I do laugh though every time I open a new bottle, and the pills are way down in the bottom of the bottle, like the "10 potato chips in a big bag" marketing ploy.

Posted on Sep 27, 2021

Been taking for about 2 weeks after dinner and now feels more alive but I do not know how and can not figure out why.... Maybe I have been kind of lacking some essential minerals for my body so far hmmm... Anyway it is very inexpensive to try but better after dinner as it does not include any vitamin B/C/D which can give you energy for daytime.

Posted on Sep 2, 2021

I had a problem with low Free Testosterone relative to Total Testosterone. I train five times a week. I am about to finish the bottle today. I think I do not need to do a lab test to verify results. As I can feel them in the gym and on my shape. And notice, I am following a healthy diet plan and my age is 37. I also have my fat at 16.5% today. But it was 17.7% when I started. Also, I am training and I am supplementing with protein.