TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 17, 2022

Perfect taste and ingredients, I use it as a snack for my baby, she like it, perfect packaging and size, the quality of the product is very good also. The flavor is not great for me but my baby loves it, so good for her! There are a lot of benefits of this kind of package, its comfortable, on the go and clean.

Posted on Aug 25, 2022

There is nothing better that you can give your baby. For the rest of babys life they will eat better if you develop their taste buds early.

Posted on May 20, 2022

My baby loves it, the ingredients are really good and the flavor and taste are great, the bags and packages make the use very simple and practical and it is of a decent size

Posted on May 13, 2022

Baby loves it, and some of the cleanest ingredients in a baby pouch that I could find. Win win! Will be ordering more for sure.

Posted on May 7, 2022

These taste great, my babies love these and I bring them with me everywhere. They’re big and great high quality ingredients, good texture and would highly recommend!

Posted on Jul 19, 2022

I bought this item because of the veggies, but unfortunately my son (2 years old) didn't like it. I assume he needed a bit of fruits for the taste, but this is individual.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

my son like this even he don't eat veggies a little bit sweetness, that's quite good

Posted on Oct 25, 2022

baby love it , easy to carry. easy to storage. fast delivery

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Pure ingredients, convenient to use. Easy to squeeze the food out, smell great! Really soft and smooth thus baby eats it without any difficulty

I Personally like this product because of the quality and the benefits of it. Thank you iherb!