TR
4.7

4.7
Posted on Aug 6, 2022
New Favorite Eye Cream!

I have combination/oily skin and I often find it difficult to find eye creams that are moisturizing and absorb into my skin well. This eye cream absorbs into my skin well and doesn't ever leave a sticky or oily residue. The scent isn't bad. The texture is very smooth and easy to apply. I've only been using the product for a week, but I've already noticed a slight different in the appearance of fine lines under my eyes.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

Broooo!!!! I will buy it again and again and forevrr, yes this thing give you the moisture you need, the exactly benefits you want for an eye. Smooth, soft, deep healer! The quality is amazing and organic so it wont cause sensitivity. I use it when i have a panda circles bcs of sleeping but its so hella worth it. I will throw all my sephora eye product and buy this forevrr

Posted on Apr 3, 2022

This cream is thick and hydrating which I like, since my eye area get dry sometimes. the scent is very nice and not too strong. Perfect for sensitive skin👍🏼 I love it so far🤩

99265e8b-739c-40d6-b786-e299e75b5325
Posted on Oct 20, 2022

It’s the first time I tried using eye cream and it’s because I noticed some fine lines below my eye area. I’m on my second week of using this product and I can say that I am yet to see major improvements but I like how smooth it is and how it moisturizes my aye area. I will continue using it for a month and will edit my response…

Posted on Nov 24, 2022

The cream is reach and smooth, easy to apply and quickly absorbing. Feels good, but I’ve been using it for a month haven’t seen any improvement in my wrinkles. For such little amount, it’s pretty expensive.

Posted on Nov 23, 2022

kbeauty products are usually always better than any other brand . This too isn't an exception, worked fine when taken in small amounts, or else gets into the eyes because of its oily texture. Feel free to use it for better results.

Posted on May 4, 2022

Love it .This cream is very hydrated. I love the feeling and the results.

fe96cf84-f88b-400f-a6f9-9c0cfafa1031
17524937-473c-46df-994f-7bce1ba1c26f
Posted on Sep 16, 2022

No scent, good size and great quality. Nice texture that moisturize the sensitive skin under your eyes

Posted on Nov 4, 2022

It's too thick for my eyes. So I've just decided to use it as a lotion for my hands and it works. It's just way too expensive to use for that purpose. But at least it's not going to waste. It's too thick for oily combination skin (aged late 20s).

Posted on Oct 20, 2022

Nice and National didn’t see the benefits yet , I started using it less than a month.