TR
4.5

4.5
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

This product is literally incredible. It is so high quality and effective, just a bit of filing and my callus is all smooth! I'm upset that I spent so many years using the off-brand peg-eggs. The catcher is very useful and I'm glad it comes with it. It would make a huge mess if it didn't. Highly recommended.

Posted on Jan 27, 2023

Good quality callus remover, the size is great and the handle makes it easy to use. It was well packaged. I use it frequently during my self care routine when I want to feel clean and relaxed. It leaves my feet feeling refreshed, smoother and softer. I can really see the benefits of using it.

Posted on Feb 5, 2023

The best thing for heels ever. I like how it works and that everything is collected is into a special container. One of the best things from iHerb I have ever purchased.

Fatemaseleem
Posted on Dec 7, 2022

Description Can Be Used Wet or Dry Gently Removes Callus and Dead Skin No Mess Cover Catches Filings and Empties Easily Easy To Use Leaves Callus Areas Feeling Smoother and Softer

Posted on Apr 21, 2022

This works well but is very sharp. I've cut my skin twice using this even while soaking my feet, which is why I'm taking off a star.

Posted on Jan 31, 2023

Product of good size and quality. The packaging is good. Allows u to take good care of ur feet leaving it refreshed and without smell

Posted on Oct 1, 2022

It does the callus removing fast and easily. Nevertheless you have to do it carefully if you don’t want to get injured. Generally, I’m very satisfied

Posted on Sep 22, 2022

At first it was really effective but after using once a month for 6 months it seems to have become blunt as it no barely works. I've got other brands including Avon and Pedi-egg that have lasted years and still work. Am disappointed that this Revlon one has to go in the trash after a few short months and contribute to more plastic waste :(

Posted on Feb 4, 2023

Very impressed with this, a high quality product. The only improvement I would suggest would be to include a smoothing file side somewhere.