Page 1 - Reviews - Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Adult 50+ Probiotic, 30 Billion Live Cultures, 30 Vegetarian Capsules - iHerb
TR
Posted on Jun 15, 2022

Renew Life Ultimate Flora. Adult + is my go get it probiotic. It is a great quality. ingredients are high quality. I can tell the difference when I am taking it. The size is great for easy swallowing. It is a great supplement to be on. I will keep purchasing, my gut loves.

Posted on Nov 10, 2021

I am 71 years old and rely on this formula to supply my basic probiotic needs for optimal digestion. I've been using this supplement for many years now, and only occasionally add another probiotic formula to vary the friendly bacteria in my gut microbiome. Together with a healthy whole foods, plant based diet, this excellent quality supplement is of benefit to all.

Posted on Sep 17, 2021

This probiotic is the most recent variety of the Ultimate Flora products I have taken. Since Renew Life probiotics for 6 years, my acid reflux has disappeared, I have not had even a single cold (used to have them every winter, and my bowel habits are regular, without any problems. Since I turned 79, I thought this formula would be most appropriate.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Small pill. I don't know if it is doing anything yet, but I just started taking it less than a week ago. So, remains to be seen.

Posted on May 23, 2022

as someone who has frequent intestinal issues, i have found this product to be very helpful. if i'm dealing with an upset, it's better in just a couple of days.

Posted on May 18, 2022

Posted on Apr 7, 2022

Having plenty of Bifidus makes this an effective probiotic. Used in the past & the only one I looked for this time! Tiny, easily swallowed capsules. Tasteless. Love the new snap open & close lid! Easier & faster than screw on lids.

Posted on Mar 13, 2022

Feels less bloated. Helps with indigestion and acid reflux. I’m hoping to ease my symptoms further and considering getting extra care with 50m live cultures for my next order

Posted on Dec 22, 2021

Bought these for my husband who suffers with bad breath. Did wonders for him. Highly recommend even though a bit pricey but well worth it.

Posted on Dec 21, 2021

Top quality ingredients. Secure packaging. Like that it doesn't require refrigeration. Aids digestion, and has excellent absorption. No taste which is great! Easily absorbed.