TR

4.6
Based on 5,519 Ratings
4,197
Posted on Apr 29, 2022

Great collagen not so big pills and great to take together vitamin c! This can be your age defying supolement! The effect can see after 3 weeks! No after taste and the ingredient of collagen is just the right amount to take in our body! The quality and packaging of ihers is always unbelievable! 2nd time buying this product after recommending this to my friend and now she ask me to buy for her 🤝🤟

0eef9ced-8453-4b79-909a-1d198dd5dd24
c70a303d-70fa-47b1-bbab-2b785fb50e0e
Posted on Apr 15, 2022

The quality is perfect Size of battle is a bit big for travelling coz for me im planning to send to my family at hometown Ingredients is good for age 40 year and above only female consider MG its good so two pills at morning & before sleep every day to cover all ingredients Good for immunity of course hormones skin nail bones hair No taste of course

47af1020-d4e4-438e-8d54-4de5e62e4a04
Posted on May 19, 2022

Collagen is a well known anti-age medication , it has so many benefits and effect for the human body.I like that I can just take 1 capsule a day. I have just started taking thun and Hope to see results soon. Well packaged and quick delivery . it's my second time buying it and I like the result. I notice some changes to my skin🙂

7c5f5a61-1bb8-424f-8b6b-8696ee7250d6

Good quality collagen. Even with one capsule before going to bed, I already feel the benefits - the skin becomes smoother, I especially noticed a positive effect on the skin of the palms, oddly enough, but the skin really improved. Literally after a month of use. I will definitely add collagen to my "diet" as I really like how it works. As far as I know from various sources, we should start taking collagen from the age of 30.I am much older but it's never too late to start, isn't

Posted on Sep 29, 2022

Looking for collagen capsules coz I'm tired to drink the powdered one. Good thing I came across with this one. Only 1 capsule to be taken everyday. I really have a good sleep. I dont have any falling hair now. I don't hear the cracking of my bones when moving too Taste is good I remove the capsules when taking it so that the kidney and liver will digest it easily. I really see a lot of improvement. Good steal!

iHerbCustomer
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

After reading all the positive reviews I decided to give this collagen a try. I was pleasantly surprised that I had a noticeable difference within a couple of weeks of use. My skin looked and felt more supple and healthier. Even the pain in my knee began to improve. A great quality product !

Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Great quality tablets and good value for money! Good for all age groups. Gentle on my sensitive stomach. I take once per day. Ingredients are pure. Notice a benefit to my skin and joints. Improve the buoyancy of my skin! Hair is also shinier. No taste or flavour and easy to swallow ♥️

Posted on Aug 30, 2022

Thumbs up for the ingredient, quality and composition. It is well-packaged. A good addition to anyone's diet to fight deficiencies. I bought this product for the improvement of my teacher's knee joint problem. I think he can really benefit from it and so far, its effects are promising. Kudos!

Posted on Jul 2, 2022

First of all the shipping of this product was so quick it surprised me :) I have purchased the powdered version of collagen but have never been able to finish it. This product is easy to take. The capsules are not huge and so far the quality is good. No aftertaste of the product so that’s a plus for me.

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Didn’t have any expectations. For around five bucks you’d think it was not the best product around. Let me tell you why you’d be wrong. After 6 days of taking it consistently after each meal, my skin improved, back pain reduced, started breathing better, and my hair stopped falling out. This is the ideal product for optimal health. Definitely will reorder. Great stuff 👍