TR
4.8

4.8
Posted on May 6, 2022

this is the best salt to consume, it is made in the USA and is of great taste, my butcher told me to use this because it has all the minerals we need in our body, so I only use Redmond or himalyan salt in our diets. Our bodies need salt as opposed to what we been thought for years.

Posted on Jan 22, 2023

Been reading a lot of good reviews from people i trust about this brand, so thought i’d give it a try. So glad i bought it. Tastes amazing. Really good quality. Nice packaging. Big size. Will buy again for sure!! Thanks iherb for the special discount as well :) x o x o

Posted on Jan 13, 2023

I tried our Redmond real salt as part of a metabolism program I am on at the suggestion of the coach. I was skeptical but I have to say this stuff is pretty great! It tastes great, you can use it as-is (it doesn't need any grinding down), higher quality than a lot of pink himalayan salt out there. Packaging is study and it's a good sized container. Will order again!

Posted on Oct 8, 2022

taste is mild but good, quality all around salt to use as an ingredient or even after cooking on top of food the package size is good for the price.

Posted on Mar 4, 2022

very good quality and pure salt as It's has no microplastics contamination like in most commercial sea salts and it has a very good taste. I definetely would recommend it for everyone who is looking for a very good tasting salt !

Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Did a bit of research and came across with this brand! I glad I am now moving into healthy living lifestyle and eating healthier. I add in this salt when I’m doing my long fasting.

Posted on Nov 25, 2022

It doesn't taste like regular salt but it has a great taste (it's sweeter so it should be an addition to other salt/salts). The packaging is super comfortable to use.

Posted on Oct 10, 2022

Love this salt. The taste is awesome. Was using celtic salt but found this one just has a slightly more deeper taste. Very mineralised and the kosher-sized grains great for seasoning. If using for salads, the fine grain may be better.

Posted on May 22, 2022

Loved finally being able to get my hands on this salt! Would love if you got the little mini shakers in stock so that I could have one in my lunch box as well.