TR
4.6

4.6
Posted on Jul 24, 2022

Real mushrooms are a great quality product, the ingredient is pure organic mushroom extract, verified for active compounds. There are alot of mushroom supplements that are just dried mushroom powder that have not been extracted and are not bioavailable. There are also alot of mushroom supplements that are grown on myceliated grain or rice, which is not the natural substrate for mushrooms (usually wood). These products generally do not have the same active constituents, and much of the time the substrate is included in the product. Real mushrooms offers a product that is extracted with no fillers, and they are very transparent about this on their media outlets.

Posted on Feb 21, 2022

I bought this product couple months ago and I love it, it's a pity iHerb doesn't have complete line of Real Mushrooms. I also have the powder of both Turkey Tail and Reishi, also the blend 5 is awesome, tastes like coffe. I love it, I mix it with Matcha. Just hope iHerb can have more products. Thanks

Posted on Jun 24, 2022

I just started using this product to fight my hr hpv, and so far i dont get any trouble with it, but we’ll see

b01653b4-0b33-4b6f-bf2e-cf1b09eb6e14
Posted on Aug 31, 2022

I had been taking Turkey Tail for quite sometime but different brand. and is good but I preferred this brand mushroom, is has a good reputation.

Posted on Aug 12, 2022

Excellent Supplement ! The quality is so good . I got this for my Mom, she loves it! Benefits for Breast cancer in a research paper I read. Now to test it .

Posted on Jan 25, 2022

To be determined how effective these are: I bought these because this brand seemed reputable according to Consumer Labs, and another more popular brand only had mycelium. This one is supposed to actually have mushroom, which is nice.

Posted on Apr 5, 2022

Bought this for my 3 years old dog to boost her immune system

Posted on Nov 30, 2022

My husband uses it 2 caps morning 2 night. Ita good for immunity, energy, good natural antioxidant. Great quality mushrooms.

Posted on Aug 15, 2022

Easy to take,no side effects.very happy so far . Only been on them for a week.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

Good quality, nice packaging and has the ingredient that matters. Good supplement at attractive pricing.