TR
4.9

4.9
Posted on May 29, 2022
Excellent MLE cream

I love all MLE creams as they provide excellent hydration. This cream is one of favorites. The texture is pleasantly thick but not greasy or sticky. The scent is slightly « medical » but not overpowering. I use it at night for my acne-prone combination skin, and in the morning when it feels more dry. Please ❤️ if my review was helpful 🙏

2428f169-70b6-4130-af65-adc5c0029238
17a74e4a-aec8-469e-a193-a0813abfea37
Posted on Dec 19, 2021

This was supposed to be my night cream as I use Illyoon Ceramide Ato during the day which is my ride or die... or so it was until I tried this cream. Love love love this cream prefect no matter the season as a dry skin girl this is year ago absorbs well non sticky deeply moisturizing great ingredients.

Posted on Nov 26, 2022

It’s a heavy moisturizer for your face or any other areas. The texture is like a butter set you need to warm into your skin. There’s no scent or harsh chemicals, the formula is simple but mighty. The packaging is a plastic jar with a lead. Suitable for any skin type.

Posted on Jun 19, 2022

This cream is my love from package and scent to the effect on my skin. I use it for cold seasons when my skin gets dry and sensitive. It moisturizes and regenerates skin barrier. This cream with mle in composition is a must have. The size of package (50ml) is big in comparison to other products for face skincare.

Posted on Nov 3, 2022

scent is not strong and quality is good size is decent and I normally use it at night might be heavy for oily skin but good for dry package is good moisturizes well and texture is pleasant Good for sensitive skin or skin with rosacea I would say slightly too price though

Posted on Mar 7, 2022

A great cream! I use it at night and sometimes in the mornings, I feel it is too thick for the morning, though for cold days it is excellent. It really helped me with my skin sensitivity and redness.

Posted on Jan 23, 2022

It's my third package and I'm totally love it. I have oily skin and this cream does hydrate my skin with no oil feeling after.

Posted on Sep 7, 2022

Great heavy cream moisturizer that doesn’t feel heavy and sticky. I use it nightly as part of my regime. My face thrives on it. Skin is plump in the morning. Price point affordable

Posted on Apr 9, 2022

Doesnt contain a smell at all, almost a medical moisterizer. I didnt want to like him but in the next morning the skin looks so good! YOU MUST TRY IT FOR YOURSELF