Page 1 - Reviews - Ready Pet Go, Probiotic Tummy Treats, Digestive Treats For Dogs, All Ages, Cheese, 500 Million CFU, 90 Soft Chews, 12.7 oz (360 g) - iHerb
TR
Posted on Jun 22, 2021

I have a lab puppy who had a lot of gastro related issues and diarrhea when we got her. She was on antibiotics twice, parasites and the dreaded giardia. It has been over 6 weeks now and her stool has been consistent. While she is on other supplements, I saw very quick results when we added this to her diet. Now, when I add new proteins and food to her diet, I am confident that it will not upset her stomach so much. It is important to let our dogs try a lot of different kinds of healthy food.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

My dog loves the taste and eat them like snacks. Poops regularly so I think it is a great value

Posted on Dec 8, 2021

Packaging is good and product is great and my dog loves it!

Posted on May 3, 2021

My dog has been on antibiotics for over a month due to ear infections and subsequent surgery. These probiotic treats help her greatly. My daughter recommended them to me who gives them to her dog who has a sensitive stomach.

Posted on Oct 16, 2021

The dog is happy to eat one a day. I have not noticed any specific health benefits or improvement, but every little bit helps.

Posted on Jan 13, 2022

my frenchie loves this so much. the cheese smells so strong. definitely will repurchase again

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

My dog love to eat it.

Posted on Jun 4, 2021

My dog has a sensitive stomach, I’m hoping this would help! Great treats!

Posted on May 21, 2021

My dog loves it

Posted on Feb 19, 2022

Auto-translated from Russian

after suffering from colitis, a young dog has an unstable stool, and a lack of body weight. second week on this drug. eats with pleasure. the chair is much better. it’s too early to talk about weight gain 🤷‍♀️, but at least with an increase in the portion it doesn’t weaken like that. an elderly dog, into which, in general, you have to shove any pill forcibly, sniffed for a couple of days, then began to ask, as a result, he also eats willingly (she, too, will not be hindered by the course due to her age). jar is perfect.