TR

Posted on Sep 12, 2022
Soft and gentle

The Color of this toothbrush is outstanding. It’s bright and fun. The package is secure and the product is easy to use. I’ve always like the quality of radius. Perfect size for a tot and the bristles are quite soft and gentle.

Posted on Jun 2, 2022

Great for my little ones when they were little, the fact that came in different colours help me to remember which one is which....My kids learnt to brush their teeth with radiuz, until they were old enough for electric brush.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022

Great quality product for my junior. Size is very mich right for juniors and very right angled for use. Package is also good packed. Thanks

Posted on Apr 23, 2022

We used these brushes with our child when younger. They're a good ergonomic shape and the colours are fun. Bristles also good - just right texture for little ones. Recommend.

Posted on Jun 6, 2021

My kid has been using this since she was 5. She is 8 now. It was great for little mouths as the handle makes it easy for little kids to hold. But now she is older, she is able to handle a bigger toothbrush. We will move to to other brands in ace we are done with the current stockpile that we have.

Posted on May 18, 2021

Best toothbrush we found for our little kids. My kids love all the colors too! Easy to hold and the head is just the right size (not too narrow). We previously purchased this toothbrush from Amazon but we found better price here. Ordered several colors and shipping was very fast. I'll order from here again.

Trisska
Posted on Dec 12, 2020

I like this toothbrush, it has a good size for 2yo kid. We used a Radius toothbrushes (3m+, 6m+) before that and it was perfect for early age, but when kid started brushing by herself it started wearing off too fast, so we changed to this one. It's durable and lasts over month with all these extra brushings kiddo usually likes to do during the day (in attempt to taste a yummy kids tooth gel :)).

Posted on Oct 4, 2022

The product is of high quality, with a good composition. I recommend it. Corresponds to the description and characteristics

Posted on Oct 3, 2022

Good quality product, excellent composition. The packaging is convenient. I recommend.