TR
4.4

4.4
Posted on Jan 22, 2023
Don't miss the birthday cake

An all time favorite flavor from Quest. this bar will satisfy your sweet cravings with a delish taste. I love Quest bars texture, it keeps me full for a long time. Low carb and good amount of protein which is essential in my low carb diet. Tastes exactly like a yummy birthday cake, just missing the candle :)

Posted on Aug 26, 2022

I've restarted my keto journey since mid May 2021 and to date I've lost 22kg. It's been hard trying to find keto-friendly snacks so I am glad to find Quest products. It's my first time trying these birthday cake bars and I FELL IN LOVE AT THE FIRST BITE!!! I love anything birthday cake flavoured and this Quest bar didn't taste like a protein bar to be honest. TASTES SOOO GOOD NO LIE. I prefer this taste to the Quest chocolate chip cookie dough bar to be honest. Highly recommend you getting these birthday cake bars!

Posted on Jul 29, 2022

I recommend to buy! An excellent product, I chose between others for a long time, I chose this one and did not regret it, the exact description coincides with the product exactly. Everything came as a whole. I am very happy with the product. Delivery is fast. I'll take more.

Posted on Feb 20, 2022

After trying (and loving) several other flavors over the years, I kept avoiding the Birthday Cake. Thought it would be too sweet for my palate. I was surprised how good it was. Chocolate chip Cookie Dough is still my go to, yet switching it up with other flavors every once in a while is a great idea. Hope this helps!

Posted on May 5, 2022

Nice chewy texture. Smells of protein powder. If you wanted to imagine the taste I’d say it’s like a blend of sugar, a very dense victoria sponge cake, and hundreds and thousands sprinkles. A bit too sweet for me as a daily bar but I’ll consider every now and again for variety.

Posted on Apr 16, 2022

Great bar. the taste was nice, the ingredients seem of good quality, and the texture wasn't chewy. I think it can benefit anyone trying to get easy and available protein after workout/training. I do think it is a bit overpriced related to the size and amount of the package.

Posted on Oct 29, 2022

I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot I love it its amazing helping me a lot

Posted on Oct 9, 2021

fbb0b6f4-217d-4224-9b1e-ce7f4d04c2a4
Posted on Mar 15, 2021

This is yummy for a sweet tooth like me but oh so filling. I can only eat half a bar at a sitting. I am using this as a quick and convenient snack for muscle recovery after an intense workout. The bar looks attractive with its white frosting and colourful bits. The texture is chewy... not like real cake.

3f8d9a15-4598-4d83-ab23-160cfbcf2496
b50355de-4dd6-4e6f-8639-e7ddc18bfdcd
Posted on Nov 23, 2022

I thought I liked Quest's birthday cake bar a few years ago but after my third bar...I don't know, I got really tired of the fake birthday cake taste. I wish Quest would do a variety pack because 12 bars is a bit much for me unless splitting with friends or your whole family likes them. They ended up collecting dust and then expiring. If you're overwhelmed by fake flavors, I'd say this one isn't the best. Quest chocolate flavors are much better.