TR

4.6
Based on 2,063 Ratings
1,545
Posted on Jul 5, 2022

I like the quality as it organic, the taste was okay, I just need to boil it with water to get the true taste of the tea. I add calamansi and coconut sugar. The size is good for a cup and 100 teabags would take me 2 to 3 months. Green tea has a lot of benefits. This is cheaper which I really like.

a46749dc-ea77-4aeb-b2fb-9f69760817ea
Posted on Sep 15, 2022

Third time ordering this. Loved the green tea ingredient and the blend really suited my taste. The size of the teabag is perfect for my tea mug. And the packaging is very organized and well made. My old parents really benefited well from it especially cause it has less caffeine and they really used it frequently. No regrets buying tons of it.

b12db7ac-bb17-49f9-8757-0655ec15045a

One of the best quality green tea I've ever tried so far! I love how the packaging, it's pure 100% greentea without any added artificial ingredient. It also benefits with my sleep and digestion, also I noticed my skin is having leas breakouts with this. The taste and blend is very natural but very refreshing, I can also use the used tea bag as a green tea scrub on my face. I highly recommend !

b203d96f-1e20-46d5-b5cd-2881962fad90
c174d24a-c61f-48da-84de-d59d6f87e97e
Posted on Jul 20, 2022

Good quality product, the ingredient is only pure organic green tea 100% ,it taste good, sometimes I add honey with it and sometimes stevia sweetner. I love the package as well, I see that it is friendly to the enviroment as well as for our bodies. The price is suitable for it's size and quantity.

8bdbbd5d-d4b4-4c30-bf31-6025865f637c
Posted on Apr 20, 2022

This is a good brand and comes in individual packet which makes it ideal for travel or carry anywhere tea. I love that it is organic. Good taste, not bitter. Refreshing and smells natural. I love the price point, because it is cheaper than in supermarkets. The source of the tea is in China, and it proves the authentic organic taste. The packaging is very good as well. Overall, good quality tea.

a010fceb-16b3-4b48-bac4-da486f3e1ebd
Posted on Dec 18, 2022

Tea’s benefits to our body extend far and its ingredients help so much with me. Quality tea exceeded my expectations. Size and taste is ok. Hoping to get more benefits from drinking tea everyday. I’ve been used to sip one before going to bed and I noticed some changes in my body especially getting relaxed. Green tea is with caffeine but the serving is enough for one day to stay awake and this must be taken early morning.

Posted on Dec 16, 2022

I love the taste of this green tea as it is not as bitter as I have experienced with other teas. I am pretty satisfied after I enjoy a cup after lunch. The convenience of tea bag over loose tea is welcome when I am in a rush and knowing that it is always available (100 bags) when I want tea.

Posted on Dec 2, 2022

The quality of this product is very good. The size of the package is not big for me to store. The ingredient is also good for me. The benefits include giving my brain great energy and lessening my stress. My age looks like smaller and my immunity becomes stronger. It tastes very good.

Posted on Dec 1, 2022

I am not a fan of tea ceremonies, I like it to be simpler, I throw a bag into a cup, add a teaspoon of sugar and pour boiling water over it. I stir a little with a spoon and throw away the bag until the tea is not too tart. When brewed, the tea becomes amber in color, very pleasant, not astringent in taste ☺️

Posted on Nov 18, 2022

Green tea is tea that has been minimally oxidized in the processing process, unlike black tea that is fully oxidized in that it is loaded with antioxidants, the tea is organic and packaged in a beautiful package, and each tea is individually wrapped for 1 serving. The taste great. Excellent tea.