TR
4.1

4.1
Posted on Sep 23, 2022

Good for sensitive and dry skin. Does not dry and makes the skin feel tight, gentle to skin, suitable for newborns. Size of bottle can last for long use time, ingredients are of good quality.

Posted on Jun 30, 2022

Clean scent and easy to use. Nice package and gentle on the skin. Great quality and nice small size for transport. Great benefit to using this on a regular basis is the low frequency of diaper rash. Suitable for all seasons and should be used on sensitive skin.

Posted on Mar 18, 2022
2,078

Posted on Jan 31, 2022

I use this as dry shampoo on my hair and surprisingly it works without all of those harmful ingredients! I put it in my hands first and then apply it to hair.

Posted on Aug 1, 2022

I like the scent, very mild. It really turns into powder. I use it for my intimate zone

Posted on Sep 23, 2021

I liked the soft scent and the powdery feel. Actually, I started writing a review after using this cream just once, saying it is nothing but a cream and leaves stickiness. However, it seems that the only first batch was, for some reason, sticky but after the second batch, it became as it should have been. Nice cream to powder feel. I like it!

Posted on Nov 10, 2022
1,509

excellent quality helped a lot with my problem highly recommend it

Posted on Oct 6, 2022

I really like this product, don't use anything else for my baby. Wish iHerb would have more of Pipette's products!

Posted on Mar 22, 2022

soft and easy to use. highly recommend. good quality. great brand.

Posted on Apr 3, 2021

Admittedly, I bought this more for the novelty factor, but I'm glad I did. Starting off as a cream allows for a more targeted and cleaner application - and you also end up using less product because of it. Keeps the area of use dry and comfortbale. Good spreadibility, too.