TR
Based on 1,058 Ratings

4.7
Based on 1,058 Ratings
Posted on Sep 9, 2022

Great way to overcome hunger pangs! Also, the many natural nutrients it contains keeps my 60-year-old system going! I take 7 tablets in the early afternoon to stay away from snacking and then another 7 a few hours before I sleep to keep me full (I do intermittent fasting from 4pm to 6am every day). I don't take any in the mornings because I take pure grated ginger juice/honey/tumeric powder and pure crushed garlic around 6am and 7am respectively. Hope this helps someone! Stay safe everyone!

Posted on Mar 29, 2022

Having taken this wheat grass product for more than 20 years my family and I are big fans of it for its nutrition and fibre. It helps with our stomach and bowel that I remember it had once helped stop our diarrhoea. And as a daily supplement, our doctor asked what we ate so that we could keep to have a very ideal cholesterol level, which I believe this wheat grass is the reason.

Best sweet grass ever quality wow ingredients are simple it stops aging super food packaging perfect you can mix it with anything it’s antioxidant it’s good for your diet it’s healthy improvements are great it’s tasty benefits of perfect I recommend it I loved it and I will keep buying it purchasing it it’s super food natural

Posted on Aug 13, 2022

I bought this superfood wheat grass and am writing this review after i test it, Its really a high quality ingredients package with many benefits. I felt immediate improvement in my gut and my body function, this mix working as antioxidant beside its very good for health and suitable with diet and different ages.

Posted on Jul 16, 2022

I'm diagnosed with diabetes and have been taking maintenance for years. Doing housework just for an hour makes me really tired that I had to rest for 2 hours before doing another chore. My friend recommended WHEAT GRASS from PINES. She has the same problem as me. I immediately got one from Iherb. I'm happy because I can do all the housework without getting tired. One more thing, it makes my tummy full all the time. I don't get hungry even if it's time to have lunch or dinner. I'm happier now....Thanks to PINES.

Posted on Mar 28, 2022

Pines wheatgrass tablets are an asset to everyday health. I’ve noticed increased energy. The tablets are small but a serving is 7. Hard to swallow all at once. Great quality and simple organic non gmo ingredients-which is a bonus! We have used Pines wheatgrass tablets for many years.

Posted on Apr 19, 2022

Wheatgrass is an important health supplement. For years I drank wheatgrass juice from time to time but I could not persevere because of the taste and smell. I bought this product to try and get the benefits of wheatgrass using capsules. Indeed, the use is easy and convenient. To feel the results it is necessary to take the capsules regularly and for a period of time. I give it a chance and hope to win parallel results for drinking wheatgrass juice.

Posted on Apr 14, 2022

It is a superfood yes... it helped me with my digestive problems.. passing motion is more easier... I can say that there is improvement ☺️ .. good for your health and it contains antioxidant properties..... the ingredient and quality is good... the serving quantity is seven pills but it is small ...same regular size of Adol...

Posted on Jan 15, 2023

Simply excellent, the scent was nice, easily usable, the quality was astonishing, works for all ages, the package was compact, it’s benefit covers many aspects, the composition is nice, works for many seasons. The texture was good. Not sensitive, the size was good. The use was easy.

Posted on Jan 7, 2023

I love the items at i herb. Really I grass is at th best. I would like to thank you for your best service and the quality of your articles. I picked up the item with no problem.